Reviews for Always There For Me
Codymitchell1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
so sweet :)
Sapphiric chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Aw! That was adorable! I absolutely loved it!
1Kataangfan chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Awwwww! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
So why didn't the spirit of Appa leave his body too?
PurpleDreamer99 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Awwwww this was so cute (: and well thought out about the spirit Aang part. You did an amazing job writing this, I'm jealous of your writing skills. ;D I love the idea of this story too. I think I just love reading your stories, haha. (:
RobinaRain chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I agree with Aang at the end, about how he thought that it was extreme that he had a crush on her right when he saw her, and she had a crush on him 5 years before they even met!
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Wow. This is awesome. And it could totally happen-not only with the Avatar but in the real world as well. Stuff like that does happen sometimes. If this happened in real life I'd say the boy was an angel 3
may96 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
It's a sweet story. And I have to say, it's hard to imagine Aang getting up late.
Wolfblood Girl 101 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Loved it!
EevyLynn chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
D'aaaawww! I love it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Very heart-warming! Great story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
MORE PLEASE !
A Magical Owl chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
This is soooo CUTE! I loved it but I kinda cried in the first part. It's so touching.
PepTalkGurl101 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow. . . wow that was so amazing and creative and orginal. . . seriously how did u do it? how did u get such an idea? i love writing only orginal ideas and i just loved this! its going on my favs!
RollingStars chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
WHAT. THE. HECK. Why doesn't this story have more reviews? I thought it was really cute! Great job on this Eco!