Reviews for Shopping with Jack
ianto chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
was a good story, really well written congratulations. I wonder however, why is it so hard to find a bottom Ianto fic?

it really makes me sad.
deleted1e5283424 chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
OH GOD JACK HARKNESS WHAT ARE YOU DOING XDDDD

I haven't laughed this hard in ages xD You're brilliant, you are.
deleted1e5283424 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
OMG ROFLROFLROFL

I don't normally leave such reviews but even only this first chapter was hilarious xDDD
RipleyHedwig chapter 4 . 3/2/2012
mmhmm... Christenings... a favourite pastime that should be enjoyed by all! .

Absolutly hillarious and sexy. Thank you!
Mickanella chapter 4 . 11/6/2011
LOL xD
black59 chapter 4 . 9/3/2011
hot
black59 chapter 3 . 9/3/2011
adorable !
black59 chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I love shopping in the way Jack :-))))))

poor Ianto

:-)))))
Risa Zugva chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
please do feel free to buy more furniture in the future :)
H.I. Fanfiction chapter 4 . 8/12/2011
Very good story!

Hugs,

E. :-]
akawho chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Ianto was imbarassed, but I bet they made that saleswoman's day. Plus, if she has a significant other, that guy's night!
isis2 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I love it! The scene in the furniture store made me laugh out loud. That was so "Jacks way", I almost could see them.

Reminded me of how much I still miss them and Tosh and Owen. Oh how I wish that we had some of that good old stuff on the screen again. I dont need a "favorite for an Oscar-Drama".Just want Torchwood back as it was, but I think the series died with Ianto and there will be no turning back.

Thank you for not abandon my favorite couple and for sharing this story with us.
Francine S chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
great chapter to end this series, amazing as chapter, just love it, hot as chapter, i think that jack should buy more new furniture if that is what is going to happen, although a little sad that they have stained the duvet cover, it sounded really nice, i really want to have their bed though, sounds so so amazing, loved this story
ericasofia chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
Oh God I can just imagine how Jack would try the new shower and embarrass Ianto in a few more stores.. Actually that would be so much fun to read.. if you wrote it of course!

Loved this story. Thank you.
wanda1969 chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Yes please, Jack- buy some more furniture! I'm sure that there are plenty of ways you could 'christen' a sofa, perhaps...or a dining table... or...