Reviews for Comment
Claudianna chapter 8 . 7/14/2017
That was an amazing and funny story. If u could do a crossover and make it a show I would crack up!
Zardi47 chapter 8 . 5/7/2017
OMG! I KNOW THIS WAS COMPLETED SIX YEARS AGO BUT I JUST FOUND IT AND READ IT AND CRACKED UP SO MANY TIMES I WAS CRYING! I'm a big NaruHina fan, but the way this was written was so amazing I put that aside! Now I wish there to be an OVA(or cannon- even better) where the wedding scene actually happens(unfortunately without Naruto and Sakura). The way Natsu reacts to the priest LMFAO! Thank you so much for writing this. It made my day and is so unique and different from all the other fanfics. There's no Naruto characters being so much more powerful than FT characters, in fact there isn't really any mention/competition for power. It's just personality and that is what I LUV about this story. Again, thank you so much.
Shining Sunset chapter 8 . 4/23/2017
one of the best fan fictions I have EVER read
LimJJ chapter 8 . 12/20/2016
this was soo funny! I loved the crossover between fairy tail and naruto.
samuraipanda85 chapter 8 . 9/29/2016
That was a perfect story.
samuraipanda85 chapter 6 . 9/29/2016
Jumpin' the gun there, don't you think, Naruto?
samuraipanda85 chapter 5 . 9/29/2016
Perfect, on point, excellent.
Especially all those extra posts.
samuraipanda85 chapter 4 . 9/29/2016
Yes, yes, yes.
samuraipanda85 chapter 3 . 9/29/2016
Kudos for the guy on guy banter (wow that sounded gay)
But one little niggle. Natsu knows about what is considered gay, but he doesnt know what a girlfriend and a boyfriend is? Just seems to skip over logic for a bit. Other than that, great chapter.
samuraipanda85 chapter 2 . 9/29/2016
Okay that was so freaking cute I had to spot myself from squealing.
dreamsandfaiths chapter 8 . 7/12/2016
so... I didn't like the naruto pairing...but I got to admit this was funny... and your a great writer..so that's cool!
Jaz-Chan-Senpai chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
AWESOME! I NEED MORE!-
Guest chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
Just wanna say this is hilarious and I love the Facebook posts! Thank you for writing this!
Darth Synkka chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
Words don't do this masterpiece of comedy justice. All i can say is I HAVE to favourite this D
NarcissistAnachronistic chapter 8 . 10/26/2015
THAT WAS AMAZING THE MOST FUNNIEST FIC THAT I HAVE READ EVER!