Reviews for Diversionary tactics
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
Bravo, Yellow! I was very impressed by the plot of the story. The points of view are well established. The characters were very relatable. You've got a talent about you that can never, ever be ignored. You've still got that fire inside you that refuses to die down. I do hope that you'll be able to keep it burning for as long as it takes.
Storm chaser 1991 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
I love this story, its really interesting. Please make more sequels!
A J friends chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
"Ai-ya!" Hay cried, rereading the last chapter. She turned to her friends. "Why do we keep reading these things?"

"Guilty pleasure and early warning system all rolled into one?" Taranee suggested, straightening her glasses. She looked over at Will, who sighed.

"Sounds about right, T. Now if we could only figure out if these two are working together, or are at cross-purposes, we could do something about it."

"Good luck with that one," Elyon said. She snuggled into Matt's arms. "So ... Miranda, huh?" she teased.

"Hey, there's no denying the 'Damsel in distress' angle," he grinned, planting a kiss on the tip of her nose. "But no way she has any chance against my own Fairy Princess."

"I'll have to keep that in mind the next time you sing 'The Will to Love'," the young Queen replied, pulling him in for a deeper kiss, "and am having to fight my way out of the mosh-pit of fan-girls next concert."

"Were we ever that bad?" Will asked Irma.

"Worse," the Water-girl smirked. She turned to her left. "Right, Corny?"

"Right, IRMY," Cornelia sighed, and slugged her in the upper arm.

"OW! Hey!"

"Keep that up Goldy, and no more trips to the Woorld for you," Will said, grinning. "She needs that arm more than you and Toph need to fight over Haru."

"Ooooh," Hay gasped, "so THAT'S why you didn't raise a fuss when Caleb asked me out!"

"Took her long enough," Taranee smiled, winking at Will.

"Yeah, with as often as we've been back there, so she can fly with Aang and you can disappear with Chan the younger, you think she'd have seen it," Will replied. She blushed brighter than her hair, and Taranee chuckled.

"Oh, so I take it things are going well with you and my ex, then?" she teased.

"Couldn't be better," Will managed, and clicked 'Review'.

Gha, they did it again! Sorry for the distraction, Yellow, they really WERE into this chapter, but it's nigh-impossible to get them to stay on-subject lately. We all liked it, though Will wants you to let her use her phone from inside the Heart again so she can call her Mom and Nigel, and let them know she's okay ... (SLAP! Bad Guardian! No keyboard!) "Awwww!"

Anyway ... catch ya on the flipside, A J.
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Another great part of the series Yellow, can;t wait to see hwat you got in store for the rest :)