Reviews for Snow Day
NoxBeforeLumos chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aww! That is so cute .
ginnzgirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
But but but but but...nooooo you can't end there. There has to be more! Even a sentence or two! What does Bruce want to do? What does that fatherly, calculative, smirking, mischievous, not-so-stone-cold Dark Knight want to do!?
AJCrane chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Love it!
Hockeygirl28 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
haha where i live theres lots of snow i remember one time when i woke up and it had snowed two feet, sadly school wasnt cancelled, great story though
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
Awww... this was so cute! Thanks for writing it :)
Robin's Wife chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
ahhhhhhhhh! i'll DIE if you dont finish this! pppllleaaassseee dooooo!
Luis chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I can't even begin to express how much I love this story. It shows Bruce and Dick's early relationship in a very believable setting. And naturally Alfred is there to make sure to guide his charges in the right path.

You have a very crafty way of ending stories at just the right moment with just the right words and of course leaving the reader wanting more. Bravo for that!
White-Tainted-Red chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Aw, that was so cute. I don't have nearly as much fun as Dick and Bruce do during snow days. I should try out that list someday.
LastingDream chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
XD I'm delighted.

Plz, you have to finish the fic. I'll be waiting for the next chapter D
Llevelios chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
good job at keeping bruce in character, i thought this was written very well and it made me smile, so good job! )
A.E.Snooks chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Aww, I wanted to see what the infamous Bruce Wayne would choose to do on a snowday. No doubt though that it involves Dick. _

LoTuS
Falconess chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Great characterization all around. My favorite part was the snowball fight. This makes me wonder what everyone else in Gotham was doing for the snow day too.
MyHero chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I love this story!

It was very very cute and sweet! And very in character.

Keep writing cuz this is great!

Love,

MyHero
Alleonh chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i sum up my feelings with a heartfelt

FWEEEE!

\o/ too cute.

My snow day last week was less fun (spent it sick as a dog) but this was just too cute. Great job!
Matt the Batman Fan chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I hate you.

Seriously, I wish I had the time and the diligence to step away from The Misfits to write a story as pointless and sweet as this one. I wish I could find a way to make Dick a child again and I could do a scene like this. Another great description of all three of these characters and how they somehow managed to mesh together and become such iconic characters. From Bruce attempting to calculate his way through a snowball fight and Alfred being obstinate and Dick being somehow stable after all he's gone through, it's a wonderful piece.

Thanks for the story. Made me wish that I could have done something in the snow other than drive in it.