Reviews for Power Ranger Dragon Burst
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Okay, more good writing. Personally, though, I tend to not notice people's eye color unless I'm really close, or the eyes in question are distractingly bright. The clothes catalogue is mildly irritating, as it gets the most description of anything in either room. You're occasionally a bit wordier than necessary, like the "thorough optical evaluation." I think this may be one of the few M-rated fics I don't mind reading, provided the rating is just for language, and maybe violence. I chuck real books with sex scenes unless I adore the characters.
MarioDS01 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is a start of a possbly interesting Power Rangers series. Don't watch it anymore, use to a long time ago. Curious why it will be M rated, but I guess I'll see later in the series.

I actually like the idea that there is more females in the team then male, I think it has been overdone that there has always been teams mostly of male and only maybe one or two females, have 3 females makes it unique. Just hope the team members will be interesting characters for this story/series and not to predictable.

On one note, I would of loved the idea of a female team leader then a male one, but who knows who the leader will be. Just sort of an idea, but it is still your story.

I'm curious to see more of this story...
WolfsbaneX chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
o.O Awesome! The one thing that irks me is the female dominated team, not that there's anything wrong with that. I just prefer to use male dominated, but it's not my fic, mate.