Reviews for The Perfect Beast
Willofhounds chapter 3 . 2/16
Interesting chapter hope you update soon
Willofhounds chapter 1 . 2/16
Oh shit
kalondev chapter 3 . 11/4/2016
I started reading Inheritance as a lark, and figured I'd get to the end just to say I had. Then, I read the author's note and decided to start this story. They are miles apart. Your writing improved exponentially, particularly your descriptions, and the characters are much more fleshed out and true to canon. In all honesty, I think that The Perfect Beast is one of the better stories on Fanfiction, and that it has the potential to be one of the best. I love that you want to push Harry into being Dark on his own, and you're doing it in a realistic way - no kid just jumps into government able to navigate politics, or gains immediate respect. I've also never seen Harry actually touch the cursed necklace before, and love how Dumbledore is being portrayed in this story. The interaction in front of the Mirror was spectacular - it says so much about Dumbledore's character and I just loved it. I hope you'll come back to this story one day, as it really is amazing.
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
I like the first one. go back to writing that
Tarsina18 chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
I was just wondering if you were going to update this story as it has been over two years since the last update.
Serpentine Heart chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Really good fic, please update!
SlytherinHolmes chapter 3 . 7/20/2014
Please continue this soon!
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
this is a good story.
Haro4 chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
imagine if his father was sirius
Emily chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
OMG! KEEEP IT COMING!
Ladymadonna1899 chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
I know you haven't updated in a while but I would be awesome if you updated again, the plot of this story is so enticing
Rose chapter 3 . 3/4/2014
This is quite good
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
Still one of my all time favourites...
sunneedee chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
I like Dark!Harry a lot, but usually with Dark!Harry comes intellegence, charm and political savvy, and it often appears suddenly and without explanation, or it is learned through the 'etiquette book' device. As if you can really learn these things through anything but experience - though acting as if you know what you are doing would work also.

Its refreshing to see Harry take on adult responsibilities and actually react to them realistically. I too would be a fish out of water in those situations where Harry has been making one blunder after another...though he was quite astonishingly rude and brazen in this chapter, especially as he couldn't seem to tell what ue was doing, but it is still believable.

I do hope you keep writing, because this is fascinating.
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 3 . 1/3/2014
I love how you show how out of his element harry is throughout the story, especially polotics.