Reviews for Boys of Summer
evfangirl98 chapter 11 . 8/17/2013
Love it!
HarryRemusSirius chapter 11 . 4/2/2013
Is that 'The End'? I hope not...this is a really awesome, amazing story! Please update soon!
-K
Ava-Potter gal chapter 11 . 12/26/2012
Pretty please update with a cherry on top? It's been almost two years! Admittedly I did only just stumble upon this story, but I really like it! Please update soon!
MiracleButterflies chapter 11 . 8/27/2012
Poor Remus
Obscured Angel chapter 11 . 7/5/2012
I usually don't read these type of fanfictions, but I'm quite open to new possibilities, so this was quite interesting.
I love the conflicts betewn the caracters and the way they react. Sirius' impulsivness and Remus' calmness go great together and adding Harry to the mix was a great idea.
I do hope that you will continue this story.
Thank you for writing and posting.
Melon-Potter chapter 11 . 2/12/2012
Well done! I really enjoy this story :)
Mal-Aki Ea Hecate chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Please update soon! This is good!
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Interesting. Update soon.
neongreenleaves chapter 11 . 6/11/2011
oh i love this chapter! hehehe! dear god sirius and harry are stubborn. i just dont know how remus deals with it. :)
goodguy4u282008 chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
ok so this story is awesome one of the best i have read. Hope to read more soon
BookWorm230 chapter 11 . 5/31/2011
hurry up with chapter 12 please
Naydra chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
I hope you keep writing this story! It rocks! :D
Tearful Shadows chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
Loved it. Hope to read more soon.
lariqueniasexiboricua90 chapter 11 . 4/11/2011
I love this story so much! The last chapter is really funny and ironic, lol... please update soonish please
Lunakir chapter 11 . 4/9/2011
ahh! this is soo awesome! i cant wait for the next chapter! can we have some more remus/harry? pweese? oh and harry shouldnt have forgiven sirius that easily, wouldn't you be more mad if you're boyfriend/girlfriend accused you of cheating? anyway...hurry up and updae i love this!