Reviews for What Happens in Vegas
Dumb Human Like U chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
love it have to take a nap
Dumb Human Like U chapter 5 . 7/28/2012
love it so far have to go to bed love it
PockyPand4 chapter 12 . 7/4/2012
Hehe. Finished reading this at 12:00 total worth the all nighter.
Aveila chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
I really like how this story is going so far.

And I loved Lucy! the fact that Blaine has a teenage sister is and how he is towards her.

I dont know it just made me happy.

And his promise to take her to a strip club was funny, well the reaction of his parents was.;o)
soratanaka chapter 12 . 2/1/2012
This story has been an amazing read! I was hesitant to rear it at first, but I obviously made the right choice.
Klainebowsinmycoffee chapter 12 . 1/16/2012
Eeeh! Wonderful! And hahaha the ending. Great job!
StormsInNeverland chapter 12 . 12/12/2011
Fabulous in ways I cannot describe. You're such a babe. Just like this story.

Zenethra chapter 6 . 6/24/2011
I was wondering for a while. For a story that takes place in Las Vegas, they sure don't do many Las Vegas-y things. But they're finally going to a show! :D

And I didn't see that flash mob coming at all :O Good execution of the story!
CharmGirl24 chapter 12 . 6/22/2011
it just hit me when I saw "the end" at the bottom. that was sudden and i'm desperately wishing for more but it was still a really good story and blaine and kurt r the absolute best!
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 12 . 6/19/2011
Dramatic, and wonderful. Amazing job- i love Blaine and Kurt's seperate points of view, but really disliked Finn and Sam's characters. Ah well, stripper stores are always excellent:)
Brunette7899 chapter 12 . 6/13/2011
I liked this story up until the ending. I just didn't get it, at all. Kurt and Finn talk and get a ton of stuff out on the table and then hug and all the sudden it's supposed to be okay? Same with what happened between Kurt and his parents, Blaine and Wes etc. I just feel like all the relationships were left with all these issues that were thrown out there and never settled. I find it hard to believe that Blaine would accept Wes's answer like that and just be totally cool with everything that happened and invite him to dinner. I don;t think that Blaine and Kurt could have fixed things that easily...I'm sorry but I really just didn't get or like the ending. It felt really incomplete to me and I was disappointed.
GleekFreak92 chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
That was a great ending! Loved it! lmao!
Mawiiish chapter 12 . 6/12/2011
That's it? ... but.. why? no.. why? .. O_O

Sorry about that, I just loved this story so much I couldn't stop reading, and now my eyes really reaaaally hurt. It was one of the best fanfics I've read so far! Thanks for sharing your talent!3
Krustel chapter 12 . 6/11/2011
I love the taco ending.

And I think it's ok to finish the story this way. The families need to figure their problems out without anyone watching/reading *G*.

Thanks for this story. I really love it
xoxo chapter 12 . 6/10/2011
I don't know what this was...but strangely it was pretty good.

...maybe see if you can get a Plot Beta yeah? it's a little confusing at parts...but I love the idea

you have a lovely way with words