Reviews for X-Men #6
queetykitty19817 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
amazing! Oh my god it was fabulous.
Jardock chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Interesting,

You have the potential here for a good story, however it is all condensed together with very small breaks in between dialogue for background information.

I suggest taking some time to practice as much as you can at filling up the 'in-between' parts where you can create enviornment(spell check) and feeling among the characters. AND I will also say the dialogue could do with a little patch-up as well, it feels too rushed. Perhaps something like;

The instant Toad had mistakenly, and foolishly, revealed the location of the bomb Xavier's mind reached out across the globe searching desperately for the familiar consciousness of Ororo Monroe, whom was at the moment standing in for him at the school. In the higher levels of afore mentioned school sat the stand in dean at Xavier's desk, milling through several papers carefully. Whatever purpose they served became irrelevant as within an instant, Ororo's mind was filled with the short memory of Toad's blunder. Instantly recognizing the Professor's presence in her head, she fumbled hurriedly for the intercom and pressing a small button on it's side, speaking clearly while trying to sound calm-yet her voice dripped with authority.

"Attention everyone! Please evacuate the school immediately! Drop whatever you are doing, do not take anything with you, calmly exit the school into the courtyards!"

Kinda like that. :3
You suck at writing chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I am embarrassed that I even took the time to read this. This was quite possibly the stupidest thing i have ever read. Please go kill yourself.
Kit Kat Zip chapter 1 . 3/18/2002
I may be new here but even i know if the story isn't getting reviews it must suck! duh. and I agree with the reviewer No One, ever heard of edit/upload which makes new chapters? It's annoying to see the same author posting again and again all in a row.
no one chapter 1 . 3/17/2002
learn about chaptering, moron!