Reviews for She's a Witch!
Jedi Annie Scrambler chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
OMG. Soooooooo funny! Luv wicked and monty python!
Phyllis Joy Wolfe chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Lol! Wrong, wrong on sooo many levels! You just made my night! Keep writing. _
Areyoufeelingwicked chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
OH My Sweet lurine!

I do not read fan fictions too often and usually only the ones my friends Elphaba ROCKS recommend to me. At first I was hesitant to read this story because some crossovers are not very successful. This on the other hand could not have been better! I could see Eric Idle being replaced by a munchkin, John Cleese by the hooded figure, [elphaba?] Oh I simply loved it! It was so creative and I LOVED THE END! I literally shouted for joy and leaped out of my seat screaming in a very flat tone, "Yay!" I could not have enjoyed it any more! It was a terribly creative idea and very well written. I loved it. "What else floats in water?" "Really small rocks!" "Churches-churches!" "Lead-lead!" I loved it! Soooo much omo I just can't even put it into words in this review... I will be recommending this story to other FF users. I hope that other readers have appreciated this story as much as i did. Loved it! It was truly wonderful, thank you. I had something else to say... hm...I can't seem to remember...Oh well! It probably was something completely different...ANYWAY it's time to end this review I think. Don't you? Just to recap: I really did enjoy this wonderful narrative and I hope to read more of your work in the very near future! Keep writing and "Read on poor souls!" (hahah okay you had to be there) But please keep up the great work and there shall be more rejoicing.
claramadesouffles chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I loved it! Fantastic job ;)
PocketSevens chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Being a Monty Python fan, as soon as I read "Pie Jesu Domine", I knew EXACTLY where this was going! What I liked about this story the most was the thoughts of the Mayor as the scene progressed. Lines like:

Honestly, it was no surprise that very few people, if any, ever made it out of their Munchkinland farms and on to greater things, like University or a real job somewhere else.

That was laugh-out-loud funny! I really enjoyed this. Well done.
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Lol! This was so funny! :)
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
LOL So that's how she ended up under the house.
wickedRENThead1783 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
LOL, HILARIOUS! :D (I apologize for the smiley face, that was extremely unproffesional of me...oh well, I really don't give a care.) Love it!
ElphabaROCKS chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
And there was much rejoicing. yay!

Meanwhile, Morrible is beating cats onto walls and running away from a moose so it won't bite her. Yes, your story inspired me to partake in a Monty Python movie watching spree, and now I'll be quoting it for the next few million years...

VERY funny, I loved the ending with Dorothy's house coming!
splattermusic chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Wait... so is the girl who said "duck" Dorothy?
tdfgh1 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011