Reviews for Mistle Toe Mishaps
FullmetalDude1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I think it was really cute! Nice job!
justanotherdreamgirl chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
OH MY GOD! I LOVED IT! And you smashing them together! PERFECT!
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
"Meanwhile, armed with a fishing rod, a mistletoe, and a head full of mischievous ideas, Crow had set out that same evening to get his revenge on Jack, trying to make him kiss Ushio as an act of revenge." Shouldn't be Yusei Crow wants revenge on?
Ryuketsu no Hana chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
me gusto
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
I love this! :) YEs You made Yusei and AKi kiss! I love you for doing that! :D
ChidoriTachibana chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I've got to say, it's the best parody story I've ever read this week! :p. Anyway, your should know that your spelling for "mistle toe" was actually "mistletoe", not to be offensive. About the dragon, here's an idea: Aki regained her powers. Turns out that true psychic powers actually HEAL, but they never hurt. So all the times she's ever used her powers to whip Yusei (:P), it's just the hatred in her heart and her Signer powers. Plus, Black Rose Dragon saved her from falling debris in the Ark Cradle, if you haven't caught up with the episodes yet.

Anyway, keep writing on!

Wheelie
AnimeKiwi369 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
OH! Bebe-Chan! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY! I absolutely LOVED it! A few teen tiny mistakes, but I don't care! I loved your appearance at the end!

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! YOU ARE SO AWESOME! I'M DEFINITELY GOING TO HAVE TO REPAY YOU!

THANK YOU AND KEEP UP YOUR AMAZING WORK!

-ANIMEKIWI369 (Kiwi-Chan)
drago chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
very nicely done and well written,but i have a reqeast can you make a leo luna incest oneshot thats romantic like the faithshipping very good with romance so i was wondering if you could make a leo luna incest read some but there not convincing and the twins arent in character.i honestly think you could make a good leo luna incest oneshot because you keep everyone in character.
D.J. Scales chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I'm surprised You didn't put logan in this story.
fate in the star chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
that was fliping alsome in so many ways. way to go.