Reviews for Control
Lennelle chapter 10 . 5/4
Please continue! I'm dying here!
ZeldaIsis chapter 10 . 2/16
Dying to know what the demon has to say. Great story, as usual.
JaniceC678 chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
AAck! It's been a long time since I got caught by an incomplete story, but I got so wrapped up in this so quickly, I never even thought to look! I thoroughly enjoyed it though, and at least you got us through to the point where we kinda know what's gonna happen anyway, LOL!
sammynanci chapter 10 . 2/14/2014
Oh, for God's sake! I think I'm going to die! I read with heart in hand these ten wonderful chapters thinking it was one of the best previous stories to the series that I read and I find that is not complete! Why not read before, I can not believe! And 2011 is probably not think to finish! (Despite the pain I must tell you that the end of the exorcism and the devil speaking to John Sammy was perfect! And I could imagine the following, as we all know, but I would have liked a little more comfort by Dean) I hope a brief epilogue or flashback this time (if you have Sam and Dean as a result of the trials, I do not know an idea that comes to mind) could you bring closure to this story and you could give the final not did you add to the whole word to unsuspecting readers as I have been) thanks
Medusa -the writer chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
Dear Mama,

Please tell me you are going to finish this story. I started reading it ages ago, breaking my own credo of not reading WIP's and now am dying to know how this story ends.

Please say there is more.

Medusa
ccase13 chapter 10 . 12/2/2011
This is a very interesting picture of the Winchesters before Sam went to Stanford. You should write another chapter showing what John did when he found out and if Dean took his baby brother to college.
casammy chapter 10 . 10/17/2011
I understand dean and do not want that sam to going far and without ningun type of protection, hurts that john does not understand that the way of speaking and reasoning with sammy is not to the shouts and giving orders
CeCe Away chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
Oh mama, this is just getting worse for the guys. I like how you are keeping this in with canon, letting John discover the truth from a demon and Sam still ready to leave for college.
twomom chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
There's no way John is going to be happy with Sam's decision, but that would be safer for him, all tucked away at school. But then John's going to think anything can get to him. Will the demon tell John? This is awesome! Can't wait for more!
ziggy.uk chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
Great chapter, nice to see you back with an update! Yay, Sam is finally on the mend and out of hospital and things have got back to 'normal' in the Winchester household with Sam and John butting heads again. Can understand Dean's reaction to Sam's news about going to college and like how you are leading this into canon. And also liked how John found out that Sam is going to be a big part of the demons plans.
wandamarie chapter 10 . 9/12/2011
it was a good one
jessica chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
wow what will that demon tell john and how will he react when sam tells him about college add more want to read more thanks
Sparkiebunny chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Wow, LOVED this chapter. So intense and awesome. And that ending was perfect. Can't wait for more! :D
kiwimoonelmo chapter 10 . 9/11/2011
Well I remembered the story as soon as I saw the title and I've read the was trouble is it's been that long since you wrote,I've forgot the whole bloody thing!I'll have to read it again to remember the plot and make that chapter fit into the it'll all make
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 10 . 9/11/2011