Reviews for Ice Cold Love
Tokyoghoul11 chapter 3 . 10h
Awesome story.
Red-The-Shinigami chapter 2 . 8/21
im just gonna not question how a 14 year old (that's hakus age in Naruto) has an 11 inch dick which is physically impossible since a 14 year olds body does not have enough blood to power up the erection and keep it hard for more than 2 minutes whilst delivering blood and oxygen to the rest of the body. its just not possible. the human body, let alone a child can't withstand that. an adults yes. but a childs no. at least make this realistic.
R chapter 1 . 6/22
My aversion to this type of fic aside, sub Naruto fiction is just weird to me. It just doesn't compute. There is nothing about naruto that sez "submissive," especially to haku.

Not bad tho.
Make more that was awsome yaoi and nice ASF with the hinata part that awsome and clever
Sky chapter 3 . 1/17
When i read leter it made me cry but cool good job athor - chan Byby .
Blaz chapter 3 . 10/1/2015
Are you discontiuing this
BlueScreen26 chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
It's very strange.. I'm not gay yet yaoi stories featuring Haku and Naruto never fails to get me a hard on for some reason.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
can naruto also penetrate/pitch for haku a few times?
Guest chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
Hot as hell I'm bisexual by the way and a guy
Zak saturday 1 chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Update soon please
Narai chapter 3 . 2/10/2014
This was funny in some parts.I thought it was interesting to see Naruto brave by that I think about it,Garaa was the reason Naruto had to win. This was a fan fiction,but I think you could make wonderful Masashi Kishimoto made a series called "Alternate Naruto",yours would fit!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
update
Nana Fizzy xD chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
3 more please !
kirara the great chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
ok...that was awesome
Phoenix185 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
can you maybe make a naruto x kau or narufutahakunaru as in a seme/uke naru with a futa haku that both is fucked in all hols and fucks naruto in his hole so there it is even and you get a sick fetish story for you and others
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »