Reviews for Hopeless Romantic
Pretty Panda chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Add comma, periods after the dialogue tag. It'll help.
Renn chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
Wow. This was really amazing. So well written, and characterization was top! And the end was perfect, too. All in all, thanks so much for writing and sharing! :)
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Ha! Fluff right up until the ending, nice.
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Yutvtvuytv
I'm too lazy to login P chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
This was freaking awesome! Holy crap... Honestly, this is just fantastic.
Kiraling chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Shieeeeet, this was perfect in every way. Every. Damn. Way. :O Starting with a simple, sweet, everyday displays of affection, but ending with the most intense and beautiful exchange imaginable... *loves*

They survived it, right? Of course they would. I wouldn't stand it if Arthur was killed after a scene like that! They SO deserve to be happy! :3
Ci chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
The most gorgeous and perfect Arthur/Eames fic I've read in a while. It's everything I crave in a fic! It left me feeling happy and light. I'm sure Arthur made his way back to Eames safely. (:
Faulty Toaster chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Just... Damn.

That was gorgeous. Thanks.
The Questor Reborn chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I cannot begin to explain how much I love this. Seriously I have no words. Thank you for writing this!
How Clever of You chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
There are absolutely NO WORDS for how much I love this.

Thank you for writing it.

Aye chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
It's all been said, but I do like all these gestures. Generically, they seem common, but the way you wrote them is wonderful. 3

Also, shortening Philippa's name to "Phil." I love that you did that.
Uccan chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
. ?

GOD, how does it end? I NEED to know!

I loved this so so so so much!
psychobabblers chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
That was absolutely adorable! I loved Eames being all romantic and the ending was fantastic.
Emerald Panther chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
You! -chokes a little- How dare you? Darn it. Man, I wanted to read that happy ending and not imagine it...-sighs- But this was a well written story. Both were in character and Eames was just a darling, no pun intended. :) It was so cute seeing what he did for Arthur. And Arthur, that last scene. And the proposal. Oh my. It was great. And now I feel sad because it's over and I don't know if Arthur lived even if I can imagine he lived. -sighs more-
MissSilver chapter 1 . 1/16/2011