Reviews for Heartbeats
Rad chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
Lovely story! Wonderful writing
P Barnes chapter 6 . 8/29/2016
Very well written a lovely story enjoyed reading it well done
P Barnes chapter 6 . 7/17/2016
Very good story well done
nature of things chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
This review actually belongs after chtr 6 but I've already posted there.

I absolutely love this story. I liked it the first time but now...you are a wonderful story teller. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with all who have read this.
nature of things chapter 2 . 8/14/2015
I feel like this is sacrilege but this is so much better than the series. Louisa is so unyielding and critical in the series. She really acts like a woman in love. Thanks.
nature of things chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
This is a wonderful story. They really do love each other and you wrote about perfectly. Thanks for giving your readers so much pleasure.
bee.zippy chapter 6 . 12/28/2014
This was a very interesting and entertaining variation on the series, and I loved the ending. Well done!
cburnette chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
Enjoyed your version of series 3, much better than the ending of the actual show.
thanks
Guest chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Enjoyed your story very much. It had a very sweet ending.
Apl9662 chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Sweet story. I loved the way you inversed the events of the tv show. Very romantic. I hope to find more stories from your hand. Thx
Guest chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
What a lovely ending, Thanks to Louisa for rescuing their relationship, she seems to be the more sensible one. I hope there are more chapters to this, make them happy also. Thanks for writing ..
Linda chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Great story. I like how you interwove your version with the tv episodes.
Kumquat12 chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Thank you for a beautiful story.
D Charles chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
I would just like to say that this is a wonderful, beautiful, engrossing and completely professionally written work of fiction. The first three chapters are such page turners that if it was in book form I probably would have torn a couple of pages trying to get to the next page. The way you have taken what the DM writers did and expounded upon that is pretty much brilliant. I love this story, I was taken by surprise when I noticed it was written by you because I have watched many Martin Clunes videos uploaded by you and I was always very appreciative of your kindness. However, to find out that you are such a gifted and extremely talented writer, for me is a very lovely and entertaining treat. Thank you so much for sharing your work.
Cheers!
Narkybynature chapter 6 . 1/12/2013
I love this story, it's what should have happened! In a perfect world perhaps. I think it's my 4th time reading it... it gets better with each read! Leaves me feeling all romantic and optimistic. So I'm off out tonight to try to find my own "doc martin"...with pure blind optimism in my heart! Thank you!