Reviews for Sleeping in the Light
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
O my... I don't even know where to start. You hardly read these stories in which both Severus and Harry are old and have lived a life together. You really had me at the end where Severus knew exactly what Harry was doing. "I'm not leaving you"... Beautiful. I loved it. Thank you so much for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Wonderful story, so touching and gentle. I loved that they'd had so long together...even that they had the end together so that they could celebrate the life they'd shared. You had their characterizations just right, thanks for that.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
That's so sad, but thank you so much for writing this.
polka dots are underestimated chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
"Take my hand. Here. I'm not leaving you" Okay, I teared up; it does not happen often, but that line got me. I actually like this better than how the Snape/Harry relationship ended in the book, though (in a way) this was even more heart-breaking. Yes, this will most certainly be going in my favorites.

I also like how, though you didn't have the whole lead-up to how they actually got together, you still made this couple believable. Quite refreshing to read something like this for a change and not just "Oh! Two guys that presumably hate eachother...Let's make them have sex...'Kay, The end" *gag me*

I suppose, if I wanted to be really picky about things, I could probably find some grammatical error or problem SOMEWHERE (I'm an English major...I can hardly enjoy ANYTHING anymore without noticing errors), but I am just too bloody tired right now. Actually, I just came on FF tonight to read something about Snape and then go to sleep, without even leaving a comment. THAT right there should speak volumes as to how much I loved this.

Anyway, keep writing!

IndieWrites chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Oh wow. I hardly ever run across gems like this, where they are so much older. It is so bittersweet, almost tragically so. Wonderfully written, in a heart wrenching way.
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Beautifully written, very sweet. You can hear the love that both men have for each other, and the fear that Harry has of losing Severus. The cat was a beautiful touch, not something that one would expect yet very sweet. I love how Severus knew what Harry was up to, watching him sleep, and why he was doing it.
Winifred.Cleaves chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
this is actually the first snarry fic I've read that had them old and comfortable together, and I have to say that it's one of the best I've read :) quite sad at the end, but well done x
franv chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
loved it
SkylerKnight chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This was so sad. He was just waiting for the inevitable. Good Story.
FroggerJane chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
That made me really sad, but it also seemed very sweet.