Reviews for You Changed Me Somehow
LiadanAlice chapter 15 . 4/30/2013
I love love love this story! I love it so much that I review though I'm not a review person. I'm just not able to write good and helpful reviews. But I love this story and I want- no, I NEED- the next chapter. and the chapter after that. and after that!
Wow, I'm sounding like some kind of addict, now... see, what you did to me? So, please, continue! Big bigp please with whipped cream an two cherries on top!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/21/2013
kinda enjoyed this
kenegi chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
Actually tan is simply someone trying to be childish or cute because when young children can't pronounce San, Chan, or kun they accidentally say tan, yan and all other miss pronounced word and the adults finds them cute.
maxridelover chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
great work!
maxridelover chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
that is terrible!
kenegi chapter 14 . 3/16/2013
Ehehe i can see the hate in Kame's words and welcome back.
DaughterofDemeter123 chapter 13 . 10/12/2011
Will you be updating any time soon? I really enjoy this story.
xmxoxoxnxy chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
please update this story it's so cute!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/13/2011
love this story! please continue!
Guest chapter 13 . 8/2/2011
OMIGODS I LOVE THIS STORY . :) this story made my day.
Agitha Cook chapter 13 . 5/24/2011
OH, SHEITE!DAME!DAME! NOT GOOD, DUDE, NOT GOOD AT ALL!...Is she gonna be okay?
Deceived.Soul13 chapter 13 . 5/22/2011
DJGHJFKSGJHSH AN UPDATE? 8DDDDD

I've been waiting for this! /super duper excited/

"Hey, no problem. That's what I'm here for, dork."

THAT LINE MADE ME LOL SO HARD.

Omg Gaara is so cute with his little schoolboy crush~

Lmao Kame's reaction to Yashamaru's performance. AND THE KISSING. IT WAS OUT OF CONTROL LOL. There are children there, for pete's sake! D: Ahhhh, "Two idiots didn't make a genius." RIGHTO! XD

I don't get why the MC gagged as Kame got onstage, though. I'm sorry, I'm a slow person TT_TT

I apologize. I know I say this multiple times in like, each review, but~ GAARA IS SO DAMN CUTE! I really LOVE the way you write his character!

AND OHMYGOD YOU WOULD END WITH A CLIFFHANGER :

/sobs
bbb136 chapter 13 . 5/16/2011
Wow, it has been a while. 0.o Im in the middle of GCSEs!
kenegi chapter 10 . 5/15/2011
Ya know this story might have been alot more better with out the advace technology if it is going to be in 'Ninja' setting.
Elita One chapter 13 . 5/15/2011
*hugs you in emo corner*

poor kame chan