Reviews for Awkward Topics and Soul Friends
Meow chapter 1 . 1/1
Extremely fluffy!

Meow
LadyEudave05 chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
thats pure crack. but its awesome crack. and i say why not if there is a soul mate then there has to be a soul friend too.
Lonekat chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I liked it. Though you would think that after spending all that time with pervy sage that he would know every type of sex. Hilarious story. Nice job.
andysanime chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Awww, how cute 3... again XD.
CaramelPancakes85 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Aww you are like the best at writing fluff! This is so damn cute! :)
ZombifiedWulf chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Awww 3 That was funny. Soul Friends XD I'm only really... happy around my dog and my boyfriend haha. I mean, I have friends, but the person I used to glomp kind of... changed D: And I've never really been able to attach myself to anyone else like that... except my dog and boyfriend(who is her ex... odd o.e)

Buuut, anyway, awesome story! Really cute, and like you said, fluffy. Fluffy stories are fluffy X3
JennyEbs chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hehe, adorable:3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I know in this fic their just friends... but they act so gay. ) Not that I'm complaining. I just think that friendship can sometimes lead to relationships. Actually, that's how I'd perfer it. Friends first, love later. I can't say the same about you and your friend, but with Sasuke and Naruto, I know their bound to fall in love ;P
iemea15 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
wow this was sooo cute, deffinetly a favorite haha, gotta love the random/awkward/obvious questions, i think this type of relationship really suits sasuke and naruto!

im sorry to hear about u getting separated from ur friend, life sucks. i hope you guys still keep in contact you two sounds really incredibly close

and the world knows love keeps it spinning round (specially sasu/naru love! lmfao)
Hyperwiwi chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
awwwwwwwwwww so sweet it gave me cavities! Its kind of weird cause this is the kind of attitude and conversation girl friends usually have! I mean girls who are friends.. and sisters.. I'm just like that with my sister... my SOUL sister XD (weird cause a psychic once told my sister that in a past life, I was her mother...) Random fact for today :)

I like this friendship! I think friendships are WAAAY BETTER than romantic relationships. Even though I am a sucker for sasunaru yaoi/shonen ai.. I do think that their true friendship is better very special. (Don't tell my other fangirl friends about that.. they might hurt me O.O)

Anyways, awesome story! I hope you and your friend get to spend more time together in the future!
FireBreathingNinja chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Aw~this is so cute! 3 I think it's awesome u based this off of u & ur BFF. X) so sweet
Noremac1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
IT'S SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! (To borrow a quote from Despicable Me.)
T. F chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Awww! I liked that one! :)
JamIsMyCupOfTea chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
luved it :3
beingzen chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
ohhh, where's the next chp? I was sure there was a buton somewhere...My PC has an error, I can't find the next chp!

hehehe, kidding. I loved it! Will there be a sequel or something?