Reviews for Criminal Acts and Renegades
timano chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
An excellent story, featuring two of my favorite characters. 10 out of 10 stars! (I'll confess, a meeting between those two is not something I'd previously considered, but you pull it off with flair!)
phantomlistener chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I love this! I like the idea that Liz carries on saving the world - in her own way - and that she's good enough at it to have rather a reputation amongst Time Agents. I mean, of course she's that good :)

Her and Ace are an interesting combination - one I'd never considered - and a wonderful contrast of methods & attitude. Yay for Liz-fic. You've made the world ever so slightly better with that one :D
RomanaLadyPresidentOfGallifrey chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
*GRINS*

cant belive this has so little reviews.

i'm ment to be at school at the moment but i'm off sick with a lergeiy. you can't belive haw boring it is laying on the sofa watching mihigh and primeval and sja when you feel ill. (am i rambling?)

great story. i think i will go off anfd watch some old dr who videos i have... or new-er ones...

city of death... the eden project... the armageddon factor... brain of morbius... war games... hand of fear... green death...
Primsong chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I'm surprised to find this with so few reviews, it's such an intriguing combination to put together, and in such a creative way! Nicely done, yes indeed.
garfieldodie chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Just watched Ambassadors of Death today, so I'm on a bit of a Liz high right now, and Ace is always fun. Nice unlikely combo.