Reviews for Something Hot
SPNReadingManiac chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
Fantastic! I loved the revision of the formatting and your characterisation, for both characters was not only in-character but beautifully affectionate and loving. Can't wait to read the rest!
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Ha, can't leave another review with my login, so I'm cheating.

Wonderful revision! It really flows smoothly and the pace and tension are very much improved now. Did you find that the re-read made a difference to you in terms of clarity, flow and rhythm? I found it to be excellent. Looking forward to reading the rest!
BlackIceWitch chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Very nice ending, closure with the references to the canon material. I enjoyed this story a lot and hope that you'll find the time to keep writing, and keep exploring the Winchester lives.
BlackIceWitch chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
This was an interesting exercise in shifting perspective and adding information through the thoughts and feelings of the brothers, but my feeling on reading was disappointment that the scene hadn't been delivered in real time, with perhaps the thoughts and feelings coming afterward. Just a personal point of view and primarily directed by the way the previous chapters had been written.
BlackIceWitch chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
A good use of ordinary activity to framework the character's thoughts and feelings in retrospect. Dean's pain was nicely worked through, justifiably canon material and added a lot to the situation.
BlackIceWitch chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Very vivid use of description and phrasing, very believable for Dean's mental madhouse after hours as well.
BlackIceWitch chapter 2 . 8/23/2014
A couple of 'Englishisms' here, as opposed to American vernacular. Great descriptions and Sam's thoughts on his brother's actions were excellent.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Nice work on the nuts and bolts, and on the characterisation. The choice to run the dialogue into the action is difficult to read, unfortunately but I'm hooked on the story anyway!
Neshomeleh chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
It was a nice distraction, thanks:)
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
I really do like this little monster. Kinda cute, except in the burning the boys way.
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 1/20/2011
Nice ending, esp. that final thought of Dean wanting to save people so he'd be able to save Sam.
casammy chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
I have liked very much his history, I hope that he continues writing, my favorites always are those in which dean is very overprotective of sammy
BranchSuper chapter 7 . 1/19/2011
Very moving chapter. Excellent work with this story!
Saria Athen chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Okay, I like this story and where your going with it. However, with it formatted in big blocks like it is, it is very hard to read. You should open a book and follow the formating you find there.
moira4eku chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
A very interesting monster. Looking forward to finding out what it is exactly. Dean is going to have a very hard time with this hunt. I imagine it will bring in every terrible memory of the night his world changed including those that he has been repressing all these years. Looking forward to reading more.