Reviews for New Life, Old Habids
YonaMaid-SamaSkipBeat chapter 2 . 10/13/2015
HERA IS A FUCKING BUT anyway cool chapter can't wait to read the rest!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/8/2015
BlackHeartAlice chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
I have a feeling I'll be enjoying this story
Guest chapter 11 . 2/22/2015
Haha, this is the best drunk story in the history of drunk stories
Guest chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
SirensSingg chapter 11 . 1/7/2015
Just going to cry to myself now :c
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
pls update soon _
MinnieMynx chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Hey, this story is pretty cool. I was wondering if you were planning to continue it or if it is being discontinued or something?

In any case I'm loving the plot so far and i think your representation of characters is awesome. Keep up the good work :)
9arkwolf chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
clearly, you need to write more! :D
StoryReader888 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
The way in which you have written this story is very refreshing. This is a great story with a great main character - I really do like her, which is rare - , and I like the way her and Izaya interact with one another. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story ends up :)
SuperSlouch chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
This is so fun! I love Izaya/OC fics, and your OC seems really kickass - my favorite kind of female lead. I'll definitely continue reading!
MissVampyre chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
I LOVE it! I'm so sad you haven't updated in so long. Its hard enough to find IzayaxOC fics and even harder to find one where Izaya is in character. In this story, he definitely is. :D It at all possible, please continue.
serp-derp chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Ne author-san, I really like this story, especially the type of OC you got there. Updates are appreciated!
serp-derp chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
:O Ri-chan is the same astrological sign as moi! ;)
Aesir23 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
It's pretty good but I do have one suggestion. If you're going to use Japanese words, don't use an entire sentence of them. Some of us can't understand a lick of Japanese and thus we don't know what the character has said. Not to mention it's just a bad idea to have almost an entire story be in English and then have one sentence in Japanese unless it's relevant in some way.