Reviews for New Life, Old Habids
Haha, this is the best drunk story in the history of drunk stories
updateeee
SirensSingg chapter 11 . 1/7
I JUST GOT SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS STORY, THEN REALIZED YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN 4 YEARS.
Just going to cry to myself now :c
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 11 . 4/21/2014
pls update soon _
MinnieMynx chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
Hey, this story is pretty cool. I was wondering if you were planning to continue it or if it is being discontinued or something?

In any case I'm loving the plot so far and i think your representation of characters is awesome. Keep up the good work :)
9arkwolf chapter 11 . 6/14/2013
clearly, you need to write more! :D
StoryReader888 chapter 11 . 2/20/2013
The way in which you have written this story is very refreshing. This is a great story with a great main character - I really do like her, which is rare - , and I like the way her and Izaya interact with one another. I'm looking forward to seeing where this story ends up :)
SuperSlouch chapter 3 . 1/29/2013
This is so fun! I love Izaya/OC fics, and your OC seems really kickass - my favorite kind of female lead. I'll definitely continue reading!
MissVampyre chapter 11 . 1/18/2013
I LOVE it! I'm so sad you haven't updated in so long. Its hard enough to find IzayaxOC fics and even harder to find one where Izaya is in character. In this story, he definitely is. :D It at all possible, please continue.
serp-derp chapter 11 . 10/11/2012
Ne author-san, I really like this story, especially the type of OC you got there. Updates are appreciated!
serp-derp chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
:O Ri-chan is the same astrological sign as moi! ;)
Aesir23 chapter 3 . 12/1/2011
It's pretty good but I do have one suggestion. If you're going to use Japanese words, don't use an entire sentence of them. Some of us can't understand a lick of Japanese and thus we don't know what the character has said. Not to mention it's just a bad idea to have almost an entire story be in English and then have one sentence in Japanese unless it's relevant in some way.
foxpride chapter 11 . 11/13/2011
THIS IS A SUPER EPICALLY AWESOMELLY AWESOME STORY! I REALLY LOVE IT! and omg, i love chapter 10 the best, its so funny seeing the things she did while she was drunk XD and when will izaya stop being an ass and...wait, wrong choice of words, he's always an ass...when will he start liking Ria? but i spose you cant tell me that coz it would kinda give away the story line! nya i hope you update soon! ps. i love shizuowned and izanyan XD
lostsoul95 chapter 3 . 11/9/2011
I wanna get a Coooookie Crisp! Aren't the sentences inspired from that peculiar song from One Republic? Hence I'm not a fan, I cannot quite remember the name of the song, but still :D
Like Stars in the Sky chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Sometimes it helps to outline. I use a bulleted moment by moment summary type thing. That helps with getting it all written faster, and any changes made to the story are done in the outline stage, so you don't have to go back and change things/ reupload after you've got it written down. It really helps loads! You should try it! _ Great story, by the way!