Reviews for Should Old Aquiantances be Forgot?
Minerva chapter 8 . 3/30
Absolutely love your writing. Wish there was more of it!
Black Flower chapter 14 . 3/28
I have really enjoyed reading all 3 of your stories. Would love to see more.
Serena Doore chapter 14 . 4/15/2014
I have enjoyed the story very much and hope that you will finish the story at some point.
Grandma Cindy chapter 14 . 2/16/2013
Love the update! Please post again soon.
rajesh.ruby.7 chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
instead of hum u can say huh just a piece of suggeston!
rajesh.ruby.7 chapter 8 . 1/31/2013
can there be sum more of jim trix romance!plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! i desperately the need the 2! they are so very sweet! and trix has wrapped jim around her little finger
rajesh.ruby.7 chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
"And can't this wait till morning?" Mart motioned to turn to his other side and go back to sleep.

"No!" Trixie grabbed his arm and forced him to turn back to her. "Mart, I remembered! I know who that man is!"

He groaned. "Why can't I have a normal sister? One that would let me sleep and not wake me with her wild fantasies about some guy!" that was so funny

You mean Dick, diamond-stealing-Wheeler-chauffer-weasel-eyes Dick?" i really like the way mart remembers!
crazychic94 chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
please update soon! this is one of my favorite Trixie Belden fics!
NeverOnEarth chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
YESSSSSS!
An update! Thank GOD! I've been waiting for ages! I thought you'd left, or died or something! :( Thank goodness that was only a thought! :)This was an amazing chapter, as always!
Evil Jones. I've always hated him. But I've always loved Jim! :)
Please update soon! The tension is killing me!
Noe.
Grandma Cindy chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
WOW! Claudia, I was delighted to find a new chapter! BUT, you can NOT leave us here...I will just die if I don't find out what happens! Great job! I love your stories! More!
SaraiEsq chapter 13 . 8/24/2012
This has been really good. Please update soon!
Wyomingdreamer chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
It is not a good idea to kick a horse in the flanks that is a very sensitive part on there body the horse would have probably bucked or bolted
I absolutely lOve it otherwise
(sorry for the split)
Wyomingdreamer chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
I lOve you story so far as I have read it. The only thing is there is a
Tryme chapter 12 . 2/10/2012
Great story! Love the way you developed the characters, and although life can get in the way, this is still part of it. Please update soon!
V.reve chapter 12 . 12/31/2011
You've updated again! Finally the've caught Dick [insert cheer]and now they've only got Jonesy left to catch (and Janet if possible)! I can't wait to see what you've got riding up your sleeve next!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »