Reviews for Abracadabra
Vampireking40 chapter 25 . 9/30/2016
I have a question I had meant to post earlier on. With all the item found in the chamber. Was anything discovered that could help out Neville parents. Still great chapter. All the stuff these kids can do and how they are so easily able to take down all those nasty DE.
Vampireking40 chapter 13 . 9/29/2016
Well the book left behind is for sure the diary of one Tom Marvolo Riddle aka Lord Voldermort. Who picked it up I am looking forward to finding out. Malfoy got would he so deserved. At least he has no power of Hogwarts anymore.
Vampireking40 chapter 12 . 9/29/2016
An interesting ending in bringing back two of the four founders. We already knew that Harry was blood related to the founders in some way. Things are going to get interesting.
Vampireking40 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
I take it that Harry was at one point with his nasty Aunt and Uncle before being I take adopted by Hermonie parents. Great start to an interesting story.
G the Headmaster chapter 35 . 5/30/2016
I read this through without even one review. Sorry but I wanted to finish so I could read "Sacrifices"

I loved the story you spun (as usual)

Thanks for writing!
andyjhorton chapter 27 . 3/15/2016
ok last chapter u did a major mistake with saying the founders were meeting ragnok for the first time but had ragnok meet with them in earlier chapters right after there memorys came to them. then this chapter u have Blaize hit with the sectumsempra and say no one knew how to heal it. Draco healed Hermione of that spell when lucious used it in the 2nd year trip to diagon alley.
kgfinkel chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
One thing I've never understood from JKR is why in the hell would Dumbledore send the students back to their common rooms after the troll incident? They were safer all contained in the Great Hall than separating. JKR had a great idea and I'm glad the fans took it in directions she never dreamed of but there are times I wished that she had someone to sit down with her and close up all the plot holes before she published.
kgfinkel chapter 28 . 11/19/2015
I've already finished reading the story and you've never mentioned what became of Pansy Parkinson. Did you just forget about her? I wonder, after being reduced to a human sex toy and no longer being referred to as Pansy Parkinson just Pet, that maybe she just took her own life in a fit of despair and suicide seeing as how she felt there was no one to take care of her. If it were me writing the story, I would have had her lose her powers of magic and end up in a Muggle orphanage or something, with no real memory of her past life just a feeling of overwhelming despair and sadness whenever asked to strip down for a medical exam or when she went to bed.
kgfinkel chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
Having read some of your more recent works, it pains me to read the earlier stuff. Some of your spelling and grammar has gotten better over the years but what you need to work on most is the usage of punctuations and placement of capital letters. It makes it tough to read an otherwise enjoyable story and I look forward to continuing this one. It's a different take of the whole bonding theme you've had.
kgfinkel chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
It's not fair. Just when I find this story and get really interested in it, the time comes for me to go to school. I have to wait nearly 6 hours until I can get back into it! AAAUUUGHHH! I feel the 'Duo Diablo' is somehow behind this.
lilacwaffles chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
there both seers I think maby yes that would be the only explanation
Svenion chapter 34 . 7/15/2014
Didn't you say that the soul piece in Harry left when he faced quirrell?
Svenion chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
Just some contradictions to point out. draco already healed Hermione from a sectumsempra walker in the story, and when/why did lucius device to attack the world instead of the end of the school year as stated in an earlier chapter?
hawkswench chapter 35 . 6/16/2014
This was good!
hawkswench chapter 33 . 6/16/2014
Yea! Hedwig showed back up.