Reviews for Abracadabra
G the Headmaster chapter 35 . 5/30
I read this through without even one review. Sorry but I wanted to finish so I could read "Sacrifices"

I loved the story you spun (as usual)

Thanks for writing!
andyjhorton chapter 27 . 3/15
ok last chapter u did a major mistake with saying the founders were meeting ragnok for the first time but had ragnok meet with them in earlier chapters right after there memorys came to them. then this chapter u have Blaize hit with the sectumsempra and say no one knew how to heal it. Draco healed Hermione of that spell when lucious used it in the 2nd year trip to diagon alley.
kgfinkel chapter 11 . 1/10
One thing I've never understood from JKR is why in the hell would Dumbledore send the students back to their common rooms after the troll incident? They were safer all contained in the Great Hall than separating. JKR had a great idea and I'm glad the fans took it in directions she never dreamed of but there are times I wished that she had someone to sit down with her and close up all the plot holes before she published.
kgfinkel chapter 28 . 11/19/2015
I've already finished reading the story and you've never mentioned what became of Pansy Parkinson. Did you just forget about her? I wonder, after being reduced to a human sex toy and no longer being referred to as Pansy Parkinson just Pet, that maybe she just took her own life in a fit of despair and suicide seeing as how she felt there was no one to take care of her. If it were me writing the story, I would have had her lose her powers of magic and end up in a Muggle orphanage or something, with no real memory of her past life just a feeling of overwhelming despair and sadness whenever asked to strip down for a medical exam or when she went to bed.
kgfinkel chapter 15 . 11/19/2015
Having read some of your more recent works, it pains me to read the earlier stuff. Some of your spelling and grammar has gotten better over the years but what you need to work on most is the usage of punctuations and placement of capital letters. It makes it tough to read an otherwise enjoyable story and I look forward to continuing this one. It's a different take of the whole bonding theme you've had.
kgfinkel chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
It's not fair. Just when I find this story and get really interested in it, the time comes for me to go to school. I have to wait nearly 6 hours until I can get back into it! AAAUUUGHHH! I feel the 'Duo Diablo' is somehow behind this.
lilacwaffles chapter 2 . 5/11/2015
there both seers I think maby yes that would be the only explanation
Svenion chapter 34 . 7/15/2014
Didn't you say that the soul piece in Harry left when he faced quirrell?
Svenion chapter 27 . 7/15/2014
Just some contradictions to point out. draco already healed Hermione from a sectumsempra walker in the story, and when/why did lucius device to attack the world instead of the end of the school year as stated in an earlier chapter?
hawkswench chapter 35 . 6/16/2014
This was good!
hawkswench chapter 33 . 6/16/2014
Yea! Hedwig showed back up.
LadyOfThePurpleDragon chapter 24 . 1/6/2014
How could Dobby pop in to Lucius if he's in the body that looks like Rick now?
Nemlie chapter 35 . 6/16/2013
Another good story. I liked the way the founders were brought into it.
omh666 chapter 35 . 10/26/2012
Well, can't believe it took me this long to finish reading this story, but nontheless I thank you for the great work.
omh666 chapter 29 . 10/26/2012
Bill has a dragon fang earring in the books, just figured I'd point that out quick.