Reviews for The Amazing Adventures of Pilar Brosca, Dwarf
dragonagefan chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Dawwwww! This was cute. I really enjoy the Duster slang and Dwarftalk. Orzammar really grew on me.
DarkMage6 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Lol. I giggle-snorted when Pilar thought about being unsatisfied. Ah. . . The things I read on break at work. lol
serenbach chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
I really like the idea of Pilar promising never to be a noble hunter - it tells you a lot about her and her relationship with Rica. I also really like how suddenly they were together- once she was convinced she was totally trusting of him. I really hope she doesn't get her heart broken later. :)
serenbach chapter 2 . 1/27/2011
Seeing the bond between Leske and Pilar was so sweet, and it makes how it ended even more sad. Great job! :)
mutive chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
I love the dialogue. It sounds so...dwarf. ;) Or perhaps, better, dwarf commoner. This really is a fun little fic. (Plus, go Brosca!)
fifespice chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
i like how you wrote leske and pilar nice
fifespice chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
loved it
Kimbo42 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
I love it! Omg. You know my Duncan love, and you carry him off so well in this chapter. It makes me squee with happy. 3

Pilar is awesome, too. I look forward to seeing more of her. I like that while she's toughened, she still seems like she's got the ability to feel wonderment. I like it.
DarkMage6 chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Aww. Makes me sad knowing that if you start out a duster, Leske betrays you. -sniffles-
NuitNuit chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
Oh Pilar.. :) Love how she notes the size of Duncan's beard and is un-im-pressed. I cannot wait to see what she thinks of Jory, Alistair and well...everyone.
Lanali chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This is awesome!
Prisoner 24601 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Oh man, I have to say that I have a real soft spot for Broscas (it's probably my favorite Origin story) so I am all over this story. There are a lot of really great little details here, from her curling her toes because she's afraid she'll fall in the sky to her observations about Duncan's beard. And she pickpocketed Duncan! That's fantastic, lol.
CynderJenn chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I really got into the head of Pilar. Maybe its because after more than a year of playing DA that I *finally* made a dwarf commoner character last week.

Looking forward to more.
DarkMage6 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
The picture of Duncan winking made me giggle and nearly snort the water I was taking a sip of.

Just amusing in many, many ways. lol
neaira.awakened chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Okay, first I was all, PILAR because it reminded me of the daytime masterpiece "Passions" which is, sadly, no more. And then I actually started reading and oh my God she's like unintentionally adorable (or maybe it /is/ intentional). Anyway, Duncan rules.