Reviews for She Put a Spell on Me
HippieDippie88 chapter 3 . 2/2/2011
I'm really enjoying this, but I don't get why everybody's pointing the finger at Eric when they all laughed about it too.
HippieDippie88 chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
This has really caught my interest! I'm off to read more. :)
DaveDShow chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
It is always so nice to see Eric & Jackie draw ever closer, but this time, it has the undercurrent of tension, as Eric realizes that when Jackie's memories come back fully, he could be in some serious trouble, if Jackie remembers nothing of her time as Belle. And still, he's found something so warm and wonderful, that he can't give up, which would definitely be the easier thing to do. Besides, if he does, he would have hurt Jackie twice. So all he can really do is persist and pray that everything works out in the end.

It is also interesting to see how Jackie handles herself when she doesn't have her "Jackie magic" to rely on. Those are the times when she must draw deep within herself to make a life for herself, and I like seeing how she's done it this time. Eric's right, her memories are coming back faster now, and he's taking a big risk by bringing her to see Kitty...I only hope it will pay off...
DaveDShow chapter 17 . 2/2/2011
I didn't know about retrograde amnesia; it's good to learn about these things. :) The date went well, and it was nice to be privy to both Jackie/Belle and Eric's inner thoughts. Eric realizes that this could all blow up in his face, but good on him for resolving to try and do his best.

Good assessment on Fez being his closest friend at the moment, though I hope Kelso will eventually come back into the fold, once his fears have been allayed. Hyde and Donna...well, who cares?(lol)

Very interesting how the Vista Cruiser freaks "Belle" out, and that she somehow associates Todd Rundgren with it(that's a very strong memory). Looks like business is about to pick up...
HippieDippie88 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Poor Jackie, being ganged up on by everyone, even Eric.
TL22 chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
Nice Nice chapter Eric and Belle/Jackie had a great date. I was wondering if Eric would feel somewhat guilty about what he was doing till I read the following line

she was sweet and kind and yet lurking in the background was Jackie Burkhart ready to rip off his balls when she found out it was his actions that indirectly caused her memory loss.

Then I realized if i was Eric I would probably do the same.

The story is moving nicely along and I am enjoying it immensely.
JC70s chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
You are such a prolific writer! I am lucky to be able to read your stories. Please keep it up!
twiniitowers chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
Marla, Now I have that Barbra Streisand song in the my head. *LOL* Your trademark of the scent of Jackie continues: [quote]That little bit of vanilla mixed with honeysuckle shampoo – yum[/quote]...you really need to market your own perfume. The combos you come up with make me want to run to the mall and buy it![quote]and yet lurking in the background was Jackie Burkhart ready to rip off his balls when she found out it was his actions that indirectly caused her memory loss.[/quote] Ouch. That would hurt, no? ;) I think Jackie might be a tad angry, but then she has to remember the NEW memories that she is making and merge the two somehow. Some experiences make us better people. I hope Jackie/Belle realizes, like Eric's wish, she can be all those things and more. Right now I'm rooting for J/E to be a couple...can't say I won't want Zen when Hyde comes face to face with her. :) Unless, he's being an asshat, but I hope he at least treats her kindly. :) This was a good chapter. Update soon. :)
Ghost 1247 chapter 18 . 2/2/2011
That was a lovely chapter, Eric treading dangerous ground with Jackie/Bella I hope he can handle the meeting between his mother and Jackie!
JPElles chapter 16 . 2/1/2011
Nice. Realization finally hits old Eric.

Should get more interesting from here. Keep it up.
GiaBella83 chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
The scrapbook was a nice gesture on Eric's part, but the car may be his downfall. Hopefully, Jackie gets to know the real Eric-the outside of the basement Eric-before she regains her full memory and she can forgive him for what he's done.
GiaBella83 chapter 16 . 2/1/2011
I don't even know what to say. A part of me wanted Eric to come clean with her about who she was, but another part of me knows why he didn't.

I'm just happy he knows that she's alive and that he's not crazy and being haunted.
GiaBella83 chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
Red and Kitty are such good parents. I love them. They didn't an won't forget about their 'daughter'. I love that about them.

Eric better watch out, because here comes Belle/Jackie.
GiaBella83 chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
I'm glad that Eric was able to feel all that Jackie felt when he was so mean to her.

Awwww, Eric is smitten with Belle and she is putting the moves on him. I hope this doesn't blow up in his face when everything comes to light.
GiaBella83 chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
LMAO! They were so scared.

I love that Fez has convinced him that Belle is a 'flesh basket'. This is getting really interesting. I can't wait for the big reveal.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »