Reviews for She Put a Spell on Me
GiaBella83 chapter 12 . 2/1/2011
TWIST! I totally didn't see that coming. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
GiaBella83 chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
I didn't think I'd be writing this but, poor Eric. He seems so scared and lost right now and Fez can only do so much.

But at the same time, poor Jackie. She has no one but Pawn to talk to and vague memories are only making her feel scared and alone.

This chapter made me sad... in a good way.
GiaBella83 chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
I guess I spoke too soon. Eric, Eric, Eric, when will you learn?

I think it's safe to assume that one of the 'toys' that Jackie had in the bag was that darn voodoo doll and she seems to have given Eric just the scare he needed... I just don't know how. Is she remembering? I sure I'll find out in the next installment LOL
GiaBella83 chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
I absolutely adore Tabby and Jackie's relationship. They really do come across as family and it's very endearing.

I happy to see that Eric is actually taking the whole thing seriously and actually keeping the talisman on.
GiaBella83 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
I hope moving to Point Place doesn't bring back everything too soon.

I LOVED the scenes with Fez, Eric and the shaman! "This is a load of crap. You don't look like a Shaman any more than I do. I'm out of here."- that line is too funny LOL.

Great update
GiaBella83 chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Sorry I've been absent, but I'm playing catch up now.

So Jackie DID leave the note! I didn't know how it happened but I love the way it happened.
twiniitowers chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
Marla, per your author's note at the end, I wouldn't worry. I had to use the internet for research in my "Donna at 39" storylines as I had no expertise (thankfully!) on cocaine addiction and on babies being born with the addiction. You're doing just fine. I find webmd is a good resource if you ever need it. Now the story: There is going to have to come a time when Jackie and Eric just have to really trust one another. It was sad to read that Jackie felt lonely, that's where the trust is going to have to come in. For the both of them. The part about seeing the Vista Cruiser at the end was very well done-and how she remembered the motel room in Chicago. I just hope Hyde isn't an ass when everyone realizes Belle is Jackie. You sometimes just put one name in the coupling in the properties part (here Eric F.) - so I can never tell if Eric and Jackie are just going to be friends, friends with benefits, or an actual couple. It might be a rocky road as true relationships can be, but the end will be worth it. I think Jackie and Eric both need trust one another. It can't happen any other way. Good job. :) I look forward to chapter 18. :)
Ghost 1247 chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
Oh, that was good! Eric trying to help and Jackie's memory is starting to come back, it's going to be touch and go for awhile between them!
TL22 chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
Pawn had a limited vocabulary of woof and arf...I just love that line.

What an enjoyable chapter.I see Eric is being some what sneaky, but he is being gentle about it.

I was thinking maybe Jackie/Belle was viewing the Vista Cruiser right after Bob and Midge borrowed it. Many bad vibes.

a really nice make one feel good chapter
DaveDShow chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
It was nice to see both Kitty & Red(in his own way) be supportive of Eric's dating efforts, and I also like the comparison between his current interest and his relationship with Donna, which, for the most part, went nowhere. Eric's quiet realization that Belle is Jackie, and his fascination with and attraction to her, is also quite beautiful, and part of me hopes that Jackie doesn't regain her memory, so that she & Eric can be happy together...but that might not be realistic, so I'll just have to keep reading so I can see how things get resolved... :)
DaveDShow chapter 15 . 1/31/2011
"Turkey Club"-a good nickname for Eric. May not be sizzling, but it's good, and good for you(lol). Hyde was quite the "rhymes-with-witch" at the kitchen table, but then, he's always had a little bit of that in him-nothing new there. Fortunately, Red was there to put him in his place. Could it be that Hyde resents it whenever Red isn't treating Eric like a dumb $$? I wonder...

Best of all was finding out that Belle would like to ask "Turkey Club" out on a date-hopefully all will go well...
TL22 chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Oh, I did not know Eric would be so cruel as not to tell her. I hope he isn't going to play with her mind. Hopefully he has learned his lesson about teasing her.

She looked afraid. That was Eric's first thought. "Is this a murder confession? Do I need to get you a lawyer….or a priest?" I like this I can see Eric almost starting to twitch.

I also like that he had no lingering interest in Donna

As usual excellent
twiniitowers chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Marla, First a cute little detail: It's been a long time since I heard someone mention "apple brown Betty". Now - Finally! (Well-sort of)...;) [quote]– at least before she remembered on her own and then hated him for it.[/quote] Sometimes in life, one has to trust, and take acceptable risks, knowing that the other person won't hate them for it. I'm certain Jackie (once she remembers) might be a bit angry with Eric, but, once she realizes why he couldn't just blurt out the truth, it should be all right. Hope Hyde gets nicer towards her. Now the ball is rolling down the mountain...what is Eric going to do next? Awesome job. Update soon. :)
Ghost 1247 chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
That was a shocker! And you love to draw it out, very good chapter!
twiniitowers chapter 15 . 1/30/2011
Marla, okay from here on out Eric Forman's code name is Turkey Club. :) I loved how Hyde still calls Red and Kitty, "Mr. and Mrs. Forman" - and how when Red says to do something, he respects it. Jackie having little ripples, but can't place the actual memories was really good. I love that she wants to ask Turkey Club out! Will she ever realize her true identity? That's something only you know...you have me hooked. Good job. :) Update soon.
328 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »