Reviews for She Put a Spell on Me
GiaBella83 chapter 15 . 2/1/2011
Red and Kitty are such good parents. I love them. They didn't an won't forget about their 'daughter'. I love that about them.

Eric better watch out, because here comes Belle/Jackie.
GiaBella83 chapter 14 . 2/1/2011
I'm glad that Eric was able to feel all that Jackie felt when he was so mean to her.

Awwww, Eric is smitten with Belle and she is putting the moves on him. I hope this doesn't blow up in his face when everything comes to light.
GiaBella83 chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
LMAO! They were so scared.

I love that Fez has convinced him that Belle is a 'flesh basket'. This is getting really interesting. I can't wait for the big reveal.
GiaBella83 chapter 12 . 2/1/2011
TWIST! I totally didn't see that coming. I can't wait to see how this plays out.
GiaBella83 chapter 11 . 2/1/2011
I didn't think I'd be writing this but, poor Eric. He seems so scared and lost right now and Fez can only do so much.

But at the same time, poor Jackie. She has no one but Pawn to talk to and vague memories are only making her feel scared and alone.

This chapter made me sad... in a good way.
GiaBella83 chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
I guess I spoke too soon. Eric, Eric, Eric, when will you learn?

I think it's safe to assume that one of the 'toys' that Jackie had in the bag was that darn voodoo doll and she seems to have given Eric just the scare he needed... I just don't know how. Is she remembering? I sure I'll find out in the next installment LOL
GiaBella83 chapter 9 . 2/1/2011
I absolutely adore Tabby and Jackie's relationship. They really do come across as family and it's very endearing.

I happy to see that Eric is actually taking the whole thing seriously and actually keeping the talisman on.
GiaBella83 chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
I hope moving to Point Place doesn't bring back everything too soon.

I LOVED the scenes with Fez, Eric and the shaman! "This is a load of crap. You don't look like a Shaman any more than I do. I'm out of here."- that line is too funny LOL.

Great update
GiaBella83 chapter 7 . 2/1/2011
Sorry I've been absent, but I'm playing catch up now.

So Jackie DID leave the note! I didn't know how it happened but I love the way it happened.
twiniitowers chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
Marla, per your author's note at the end, I wouldn't worry. I had to use the internet for research in my "Donna at 39" storylines as I had no expertise (thankfully!) on cocaine addiction and on babies being born with the addiction. You're doing just fine. I find webmd is a good resource if you ever need it. Now the story: There is going to have to come a time when Jackie and Eric just have to really trust one another. It was sad to read that Jackie felt lonely, that's where the trust is going to have to come in. For the both of them. The part about seeing the Vista Cruiser at the end was very well done-and how she remembered the motel room in Chicago. I just hope Hyde isn't an ass when everyone realizes Belle is Jackie. You sometimes just put one name in the coupling in the properties part (here Eric F.) - so I can never tell if Eric and Jackie are just going to be friends, friends with benefits, or an actual couple. It might be a rocky road as true relationships can be, but the end will be worth it. I think Jackie and Eric both need trust one another. It can't happen any other way. Good job. :) I look forward to chapter 18. :)
Ghost 1247 chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
Oh, that was good! Eric trying to help and Jackie's memory is starting to come back, it's going to be touch and go for awhile between them!
TL22 chapter 17 . 2/1/2011
Pawn had a limited vocabulary of woof and arf...I just love that line.

What an enjoyable chapter.I see Eric is being some what sneaky, but he is being gentle about it.

I was thinking maybe Jackie/Belle was viewing the Vista Cruiser right after Bob and Midge borrowed it. Many bad vibes.

a really nice make one feel good chapter
DaveDShow chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
It was nice to see both Kitty & Red(in his own way) be supportive of Eric's dating efforts, and I also like the comparison between his current interest and his relationship with Donna, which, for the most part, went nowhere. Eric's quiet realization that Belle is Jackie, and his fascination with and attraction to her, is also quite beautiful, and part of me hopes that Jackie doesn't regain her memory, so that she & Eric can be happy together...but that might not be realistic, so I'll just have to keep reading so I can see how things get resolved... :)
DaveDShow chapter 15 . 1/31/2011
"Turkey Club"-a good nickname for Eric. May not be sizzling, but it's good, and good for you(lol). Hyde was quite the "rhymes-with-witch" at the kitchen table, but then, he's always had a little bit of that in him-nothing new there. Fortunately, Red was there to put him in his place. Could it be that Hyde resents it whenever Red isn't treating Eric like a dumb $$? I wonder...

Best of all was finding out that Belle would like to ask "Turkey Club" out on a date-hopefully all will go well...
TL22 chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Oh, I did not know Eric would be so cruel as not to tell her. I hope he isn't going to play with her mind. Hopefully he has learned his lesson about teasing her.

She looked afraid. That was Eric's first thought. "Is this a murder confession? Do I need to get you a lawyer….or a priest?" I like this I can see Eric almost starting to twitch.

I also like that he had no lingering interest in Donna

As usual excellent