Reviews for Secrets Of Thread & Button
Black-Rose23 chapter 9 . 3/14
I love it. Don't see too many stories that take place from the teddy (or rather deddy) bear's POV, but I love that he's not all sweet and mushy. His cynical and often annoyed tone really fits well with the show, but it's still clear he cares for Toki, even if he thinks all humans are idiots.
CrazyBoxHeadMan chapter 9 . 1/30
I'm crying. This is the most beautiful thing ever.
BlueUshanka chapter 9 . 3/19/2014
I love this so much ;0;
I wish the love making scenes were a little bit more explicit though xD
deideiblueeyez chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
So saaaaad D: .. A few spelling errors, but still good! Will read more _
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Ok. This is such a cool premis and th voice of the bear is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Ok. This is such a cool premis and th voice of the bear is great.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
i love all your metlocalypse stories :D you're a really talented writer. although i have to tell you that you spell through wrong. you spell it 'thru'. but great job with the stories, you should consider being an author in the future :)

love you!
SamSam M chapter 9 . 6/22/2011
Amazing. i have no other words for how wonderful this was. i loved it from start to finish and i wish i had your writing skills ~_~
lostsun chapter 9 . 1/29/2011
I loved this story. Especially with the short chapters. It makes stories to read so much easier. I even managed to read this in one night and greatly enjoyed it.
Chancity Moore chapter 9 . 1/24/2011
So fucking adorable! I have no idea how to take this, except for that's the cutest damn thing ever. That little girl is gonna be totally brual and metal 3 Loved it
Dark-Huntress Moony chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
I smell a sequiel...i hope :3
LightAmber chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Aww that was so sweet X3 the ending was great! Cant wait for the next story n_n
Slegger0404 chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
Awww :) So adorable, amazing! I really love how it ended with the bear being passed down to their daughter ahh so cute :)
gomenasai-for-everything chapter 9 . 1/17/2011
aw, i really did like this one! it was so cute!
diane chapter 7 . 1/16/2011