Reviews for Leaving
I-truth chapter 1 . 6/28/2018
U Nerd ...u should just give up and find another hobby,before u ruin it for us all! WTF man?!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
Woo, Sasuke you're lucky. I thought you had been going around with some sluts. I would have done things to you. Horrible things. Very horrible, sadistic things.
AmutoStAr7 chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Omg! I thought he cheated or something! Well played, well played xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
reallllllyyyyyyyyyyy good
7HeartAndSoul7 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
LMAO XD I see what you did thar :P
jen1490 chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Gosh, this was so sweet. At the beginning, I actually thought Sakura was leaving Sasuke! I was like 'NOOOO! Why are you leavn 'em, woman?' But then the middle came and I was like 'oh, she's isn't leaving him' then I felt silly for worrying about Sakura leaving Sasuke. How funny is life sometimes.

You're making me into a bigger Sasuke-lober than I already am, not that that's a bad thing x]
darkladywolf chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Oh man! I thought that she was leaving because he cheated on her or something! That was really unexpected!

Great story! So kawai!
Sakura Bontecou Kobayashi chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
oh my goodness, this story was sooo cute and sooo funny! I literally cracked up in my room here, and my dad is like: "what the heck are you laughing about, now?" hee hee

I saw only a few and very small grammar errors, but it's no big deal. also, I'm too sure about these things, but don't you place the ring on the fourth finger instead of the third? maybe it's for any finger, but I'm not too into this engagement thingies. haha. I'm also being very paranoid, sorry! this one-shot was still great. :)

I'm going to review more stories now! :D
A.Rose.Love chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
awh :33

happy aniversary lol, as bffs lol

that was cute, the whole time i thought she was leaving him, and that he cheated on her or something and i was like 'oh no! its a sad one' but you tricked me! and it was a cute one :) awh lol and she was like such a little kid and pouted and was mean to him, and he just liked laughed about it and got tickets to hawaii anyways, awh that was so cute, :] i loved it, thank you! :D

.love