Reviews for School Sucks Then You Get Friends
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2011
you didnt explain what dude meant! anyways your story has gotten better on the first chapter it seemed that luffy was a bit older, but so far so good! update soon!
Starsdoom chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
Awwww XD i love the conversation at the end Awesome thou D Good Job!:)
Shadowonthewall6 chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Short and awesome :D

Please update soon
Yasaonna-Chan chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
"Zoro, are you alright?" Luffy shouted from the other side of the room. Hearing no response from the green-haired 6 year old Luffy then said, "Oh well, I'll take that as a yeah." - Hahaha!

Aw, poor Zoro ( You better make it up with him in the next chapter D Is this story dedicated to me? I just saw it in the summary P If it still is, thank you xD This is such a cute story xD I love it that they are still children! I want to see their finger paintings xD

I hope you liked the special long review Anyway, keep writing, I really like this story xD
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
This is a good story. Please continue. Luffy and Nami forever.
vivi.chu-ie chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
ooohh I love reading one piece in the 'modern' world with school and all that stuff :D

I like Yasaonna-Chan's stories too :3

Great beginning!

*thumbs up Nami...great kick!

hope the next chapter comes out soon
Yasaonna-Chan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Hey, very original! First the kindergarden! that's something else. And I really could imagine the little kiddo's!
MyWonderLand209 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Lol..your story is cute.
Shadowonthewall6 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This is a really good story so far. I like how u started i when Nami was little and not when she's in high school. It made the story more original and, for me, more interesting. The dialogue also had me in stiches a lot of the time

'I don't need edumacation ,or whatever it was, anyway.' and 'Ooooh! You've got attitude! I'm glad you ended up in my class!' were probably the funniest lines for me.

So i hope you update soon :D