Reviews for Revelations
Fluff-is-awesome chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
This is one of my favorite scenes of the whole movie. The best exchange is the
"Her hair actually glows!"
"Eugene."
"Why does her hair glow?"
"Eugene!"
"What?!"
I have all his best lines memorized. Also love his freak out with the whole "FreakingoutI'mnotfreakingoutI'mjustveryinterestedinyourhairandthemagicalqualitiesitpossesseshowlonghasitbeendoingthat?"
Good job with this thanks for the reminder of how awesome Eugene is :)
J. Metropolis chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
I really liked this. I like that Flynn is ticked off that he got called out on having a crappy dream. How he thinks Pascal's name is "Pasco" and how he's trying to decide if Pascal has hands, or feet or paws. Ha! So funny. I also loved the last line, just lovely.
TrappedFlower chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is such a cute story! I mean.. well.. it was already a story... but what I mean is how you wrote it in Eugene's POV. Outstanding! :D
WickedSong chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I really liked this :)

You captured really well what Flynn/Eugene was thinking and feeling at that moment.

When you mentioned about the satchel that was interesting as well as we obviously, as the audience, know that Gothel had just given Rapunzel the satchel to give to Flynn/Eugene to test him.

All I can say is well done. This is in my favourites.
gallifreayan chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
aw, cute!
Flynnanigans chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
You're 14? Wow. That was so sweet. And well written. I loved it.
Sailor Dreamer95 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
this was really sweet, jsut plain lovely. I really liked it. Just a question, but do you know when the DVD is going to be released, because I've looked all over and haven't found out yet.
Ris Fallon chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Only if being 18-going-on-19, wanting to go see it again and again and again but not having enough money for the tickets, squeeing every day March 1 gets a little closer, and having the soundtrack on repeat for the past few days is pathetic. And I'd like to pretend it isn't, so you're definitely not.

This was an amazing write. I like how it sort of fleshed out the canon, adding some original stuff to the established universe. Moarmoarwritemoar :D
Once Upon A Spazz chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This is very sweet!
I promise you that chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aww... so cute!
bookworm1256 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
really good. love how you portrayed flynn in this story! really good!
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
This was excellent, as all your stories are. My favorite part was: "He wasn't Flynn Rider anymore. He was Eugene Fitzherbert, whether he liked it or not. He was taking Rapunzel to see the lanterns of his own will, and he hardly even cared anymore about his satchel. Had she given it to him in that moment, he didn't know what he would have done.

If he was still Flynn Rider, he would have run off with the satchel—good riddance to the girl and her irritating frog.

But he wasn't Flynn Rider anymore. And Eugene Fitzherbert was falling in love with this girl, though he hadn't realized it yet. He wasn't going to leave her if he could help it."

So very sweet! I especially liked it because it proved Gothel wrong right as she was saying that Flynn would leave Rapunzel.