Reviews for My Only Love From My Only Hate
Hierophant52314 chapter 3 . 1/11/2014
I really love this story y is taking u so long 2 update. Don't stop I love it!
Hierophant52314 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
sorry 4 the double well technically triple review my computer's on the blink a little so I have no idea if my 1st review was sent or not. anyway grate work plz update soon.
Hierophant52314 chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
It's goo again after so long Sakura Blossom Storm. I've been a fan of your Geoff & Bridgette stories 4 a long time. I c your doing a similar story 2 Romeo & Juliet, which is awesome cuz I luv Shakespeare's playwrights. And I noticed that switched the personalities of Geoff's & Bridgette's parents from A Christmas Wish. In that story Geoff's parents sound a bit like Bridgette's in that story. But in this story the 4 of them swapped personalities Bridgette's parents sound like Geoff's in A Christmas Wish, and Geoff's sound like Bridgette's in A Christmas Wish. I can't wait 2 c what else u've planned 4 the story. Im glad your back Sakura Blossom Storm and I hope u update soon.
Hierophant52314 chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
It's been a while since u last updated this story I've been a big fan of your Geoff and Bridgette stories Sakura Blossom Storm. This one is one my fav's cuz I luv Shakespeare's playwrights. And of course this has a lot similarity 2 Romeo & Juliet. And I c you've reversed the roles of Bridgette's and Geoff's parents from A Christmas Wish. Bridgette's parents sound like Geoff's parents in A Christmas Wish. But the in this story Geoff's parents r like Bridgette's in A Christmas Wish. Well plz update soon.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2013
Great chapter. It's good to have you back! Can't wait for next update. And just asking out of curiosity: are you planning to also finish your Winx Club stories?
malzi21 chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
I've really come to enjoy your writing on here, so it's awesome that you're finally back!

I'm really liking how this is turning out. Romeo and Juliet is tough to pull off, but it's really working here. The key elements of the story are in place, but it's not looking like an exact modern day copy, which is good.

Overall, I'm really excited about the development of this story going forward, and once again, welcome back to FF!
QiaoMei94 chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
Oh, You have to continue this story. I love Romeo and Juliet, and I think that an Total Drama adaption is really cool!
RockinRina826 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
plz right mor im impatient :(

3 this nd i wanna read mor!
Islanda chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
I know what you mean...I'm getting writer's block for almost all my stories now, and it sucks! It will hopefully go away soon for both of us though...

Anyways, great chapter! I guess the school feud is really ancient then, like the Capulet and Montague one. This story brings back so many happy memories of grade 9 though, reading Romeo and Juliet and just grade 9 in general...I miss it sooo much! :P
merdisney chapter 2 . 2/2/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMG IM SOOO HAPPY YOU UPDATED! EEK I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT :D
TypicalWriter chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Chicks before Dicks! Haha, that's what we always say at our school... Anyways, the story is amazing as always. Good luck on the interview!(:

~Nicole
RockinRina826 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
AHH! it was just gettin interestin :P lolo make sure u rite mor! i wanna hear bout there date! :D
Alexex chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is interesting... I like the idea, especially because I'm doing one of those 'Rival School Forbidden Love' fics too. It's called 'I Love You: But Hate What You Are'

This was good, except for a few petty grammar and spelling mistakes. When you're talking about someone being something, you use 'you're', not 'your', as 'your' is the possesive term. ;)

Also, make sure your punctuation is inside the quotations, but that is probably just a petty typo.

Hey, since we have similar fics, maybe we could chat over ideas! :D I promise to keep reviewing, as long as you review mine! I'd love to hear your opinion. :) You may not like the main pairing (TrentxCourtney) but there's plenty of BxG in it as well. :)

Farewell for now, :)

~Alexex
merdisney chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
THIS IS AMAZING ITS SOOO SWEET I COULD NOT STOP SMILING I LOVE IT PLEEEEAAASE UPDATE SOON! I LOVE IT, ITS THE BEST TDI FANFIC IVE EVER READ! :)
RockinRina826 chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
ok, hi this is the 1st story ive reviewed on this website(but ive been readin on here 4 a looong time) im OBSESSED wit bxg n nd this story is AMAZING! so PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ contiue cuz i hav no life nd i read these stories 2 entertain me :D lolo (dont me 2 sound lik a freak if i do lolo)