Reviews for Dragon Knights
Yaw613 chapter 12 . 5/18
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
hogwartsfan1 chapter 12 . 1/16/2016
it has been since 2011 that you have wrote anything of this story are you planning on any more
Hytekrednek chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
This is a very interesting story and I hope that you are going to continue it.

James
HappyCthulhu chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
I'd say that I could see where you jumped the shark, but that really started with the first chapter of this train wreck.
bill560682 chapter 12 . 2/16/2012
now i know the veela having an illness strike them was only a plot device to allow the dragon knights to go to the world cup but i think it could be used as much more. the way i see the veela is that a true veela is only born when a female veela and a male who carry the veela gene have a child and thereby create a pure veela the problem is that it as a result means the veela end up inter breeding with family members and this is causing the veela to slowing lose their powers. so much so that in days gone by it would only have taken one veela to inthrall the whole world cup crowd. an harry's blood intermixed with veela blood will end up bringing back the veela to their rightful power levels. so fluir may be harry's second wife but harry will end up having many veela as mistresses to rebuild their race.
Dragon VS Phoenix chapter 12 . 12/20/2011
amazing work can't wait til the next chapter
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 4 . 6/29/2011
what did you score i got a 33/40 on the 09/10 school years exam which for that year equated to a sliver if only i studied outside of class
willtrytowriteforfreebooks chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
"If you meat a man named Damian run"
Lord Inquisitor Kriss chapter 12 . 4/13/2011
wow, good story so far
Lord Hadrian Black chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
I love this story! I really do! I only have a few questions at this point:

1) How does the Dragon Knights society work? Like are all the Dragon Lords equal? Or is there a King who oversees them?

2) Obviously Dragon Lord Aleroth has his own tower, but are there Dragon Knights who belong to his House (or tower?) And are there other basic soldiers who also are under his direct command?

If so, do they all live in the tower as well?

3) Does Cary belong to House Emrys? Or does she have her own house that she belongs to?

4) Do all Dragon Knights have their own House? or do they belong to the House they were born into?

I hope you can outline how the nobility works and such.

Keep up the good work!

Lord Hadrian Black
Gunny Highway chapter 12 . 4/2/2011
Excellent!
Gunny Highway chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Excellent start and great way to take care of the Durseys although Vernon got off a bit easy in my opinion. I like your descriptions of the weapons.
SimFlyer chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
EPIC, AWESOME AND KICKASS is all i can say.
riegert8 chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
Very good story
Olaf74 chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

BLOODY HELL!

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.