Reviews for WHEN POPS MEETS HANNAH
greeneyesCutie chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
I loved this!
MoxyGirl chapter 13 . 2/11/2012
I think I really would have liked to see Hannah's thirst for the truth come out and go reporter on Brennan's ass. I do like that the glasses were returned and thus stating everything Brennan ever gave was on loan. Great imagery. I'll get started on the edits and I'll put my changes in RED so you can easily see what was changed/corrected. Thanks for letting me do this. Idk, but I love digging into a story and polishing it up. Call me weird ha.
MoxyGirl chapter 12 . 2/11/2012
Awe I like that they went to pop's first and I'm glad Brennan was up front about how her meeting with Hannah was making her feel and I think Booth did a good job at pacifying her axiety.
MoxyGirl chapter 11 . 2/11/2012
I'm glad that they are focousing on finding their center before moving forward with any relationship plans ... and what better way to start than by visiting their biggest fan? POPs! :D
MoxyGirl chapter 10 . 2/11/2012
Glad you showed up some insight into Hannah and how she was feeling after the aftermath of the breakup
MoxyGirl chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
I love the little moments between Booth and Brennan, like when he's rubbing her hand with his thumb. Yeah you had Hannah exit this story quickly but in the show it was an abrupt ending with no explanation. I liked it.
MoxyGirl chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
This sentence stuck out to me as beautifully poetic and gave me a sense of all will be well:

Booth worried about signing the note with love, but if they were going to move forward he needed to as well stop being scared of his feelings for this woman laying so soundly in front of him. He looked back at the woman that he loved so much, which put a smile on his face and closed her bedroom door behind him.

I do like this story! I honestly would like it if Pop's gave Barbie a piece of his mind bawh!
MoxyGirl chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
This sentence right here was brilliant: "...I have to make things right and I will. Things have to change and they're going to change. But tonight we are just going to be two best friends drinking some vintage scotch."
MoxyGirl chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Booth Booth Booth...He's the stubborn one! I love Pop's as the B&B cheerleader and I'm glad he doesn't care about passifying his grandson and actually tells him like it is. The dialogue was spot on in regards to everything that was said...needed to be said.
MoxyGirl chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
My heart was pouding the whole time I was reading this chapter. The episode The Dr in the Photo was just heartbreaking. I'm glad you added the line about how Booth was the one she called to help her with things
MoxyGirl chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
This chapter was sad but needed. I'm glad that Pop's talked to Brennan and hope she's finally realizing that Booth is HERS! lol
MoxyGirl chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
I love how passionately against DesertBarbie Hank is. It warms the coggles of my heart. The dialoge back and forth between Booth and Pops was written was and easy to follow.
MoxyGirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Please don't let my PM discourage you. I'm very interested in this idea for the story and now I'm off to read chapter 2
cast14 chapter 13 . 3/27/2011
aww great story i loved it

cts

can't wait to find out what else may happen
BB4ever chapter 13 . 3/22/2011
Hello!

Thanks for updating!

Nope, I like the Brennan and Hannah conversation the way it is. And the way it ended - with Hannah gone :)

I'm glad Hannah gave her the sunglasses back (even though she shouldn't have had them in the first place...)

I like this line a lot: "Everything that I've had of yours was just on loan." Is it just me or were you also including Booth in this statement. Because, honestly, Booth has always been Brennan's :) I could be wrong... it was just a thought :)

Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! Can't wait for the next one! :D