Reviews for Passing Judgment on the Justice Lords
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 2 . 1/18
The issue of mentally altering super-villains has been a huge issue, but you certainly took a more original approach here. Top marks!
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 1/18
Ooh, very good point from GL about the Guardians of the Universe, or the Amazons
Brian Awesome chapter 3 . 7/19/2016
What of Starcrossed in the Justice Lords' reality?
Smile-I'mTheEndOfAllThatYouSee chapter 2 . 1/13/2016
I don't know. Changing their personalities seems similar to the Justice lords lobotomizing their enemies and i can't see them approvong this even if they are giving their counterpoints a choice and I especially can't see flash agreeing to this
AlithiaSigma chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
Makes sense.
AlithiaSigma chapter 2 . 6/6/2014
Finally, a story that brings up how useful it is to have a telepath on the team.

It's great what you can learn about a character when writing them.
AlithiaSigma chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Interesting. I get the feeling that the other Batman is the most deserving of both their trust and concern (for what he could do to subvert the system) than the other Justice Lords.
I kind of assumed they went to jail without considering the possibilities and consequences.
Murazor chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
An interesting little exploration of the ethical ramifications of actions that the series couldn't really dwell into.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Good story, kind of cool superman and wounder women are getting together.
Daniel Ingram chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
This is certainly an excellent fanfic looking at the aftermath of a great Justice League episode. I sure as heck wondered what happened, lol!

Excellent characterization, and you kept a good narrative flow during the entire story while bringing it to a logical conclusion. Reading it was time well spent, and I hope to see more from you.
Skillgannon The Damned chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Well thought out and reasoned. All the questions asked are very logical and apt. Kudos for that. I will however say that Batman would in no way agree to modify anybody's memories .. I mean Identity Crisis set that aspect of Batman in stone. I am still not happy about the legitimacy shown by JL in acting as judge, jury and executioner or how happy they are to imprison somebody for life without due process (believing in due process is at least the essence of Batman and Superman .. despite who they are they leave judging and sentencing to courts).. I am even more concerned about the fascist philosophy of mindwipe and character modification (yeah I hated the leaguers who did it in Identity Crisis even to Dr. Light)... but yeah the issues and ethical and moral dilemma is something that I haven't seen anybody else deal with so congrats again
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Its really none of the Leagues business, they interfeered with another reality.
Lady Vivienne chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I'm beggining to like your writing more and more. Very interesting story. It put my little grey cells at work, following the clean and strog logic of the arguments between the Seven Leaguers. Batman rocks in here, too.

Keep goin'! Hope you'll update soon.
Lwx chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
An interesting story with good arguments; however I doubt Batman would have approved that they would solely judge the Lords. When Doomsday was send to Phantom Zone he strongly disapproved claiming that made them no different than the Lords. It's been long times ago since I watched the show but I always assumed they were send back to their own world though never considered what might have happened. There are many possible outcomes though I like something in the line of Whigmus Lister’s story where Batman tries to change the Lord's way of thinking, while slowly stepping out of power.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I'm surprised why nobody brought up Phantom Zone.