Reviews for Passing Judgment on the Justice Lords
Murazor chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
An interesting little exploration of the ethical ramifications of actions that the series couldn't really dwell into.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Good story, kind of cool superman and wounder women are getting together.
Daniel Ingram chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
This is certainly an excellent fanfic looking at the aftermath of a great Justice League episode. I sure as heck wondered what happened, lol!

Excellent characterization, and you kept a good narrative flow during the entire story while bringing it to a logical conclusion. Reading it was time well spent, and I hope to see more from you.
Skillgannon The Damned chapter 3 . 3/21/2012
Well thought out and reasoned. All the questions asked are very logical and apt. Kudos for that. I will however say that Batman would in no way agree to modify anybody's memories .. I mean Identity Crisis set that aspect of Batman in stone. I am still not happy about the legitimacy shown by JL in acting as judge, jury and executioner or how happy they are to imprison somebody for life without due process (believing in due process is at least the essence of Batman and Superman .. despite who they are they leave judging and sentencing to courts).. I am even more concerned about the fascist philosophy of mindwipe and character modification (yeah I hated the leaguers who did it in Identity Crisis even to Dr. Light)... but yeah the issues and ethical and moral dilemma is something that I haven't seen anybody else deal with so congrats again
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
Its really none of the Leagues business, they interfeered with another reality.
Lady Vivienne chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I'm beggining to like your writing more and more. Very interesting story. It put my little grey cells at work, following the clean and strog logic of the arguments between the Seven Leaguers. Batman rocks in here, too.

Keep goin'! Hope you'll update soon.
Lwx chapter 2 . 1/17/2011
An interesting story with good arguments; however I doubt Batman would have approved that they would solely judge the Lords. When Doomsday was send to Phantom Zone he strongly disapproved claiming that made them no different than the Lords. It's been long times ago since I watched the show but I always assumed they were send back to their own world though never considered what might have happened. There are many possible outcomes though I like something in the line of Whigmus Lister’s story where Batman tries to change the Lord's way of thinking, while slowly stepping out of power.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I'm surprised why nobody brought up Phantom Zone.
LordFrieza chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I like this. I like the direction it is going and I wonder what is going through the heads of the Justice Lords. I figure that like the Justice League's Diana the Lord's Diana loved Bruce. (When I wrote them I had her ending up with Bruce, but her blind following of Kal caused her to be with him first. It actually led up to Lois being under house arrest. It wasn't because Kal loved her, but rather he viewed her as a possession. She went to Bruce and they found comfort in each other for a while. Finally after all was said and done Diana came back into Bruce's life and the two of them became what they both wanted in the beginning. Of course later I had Clark gain his 'powers' back by being turned into a living vampire by Nocturna. But... That's my story.. Anyway good direction. I like it.)