Reviews for Cigarettes In The Theater
parad0x1n chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Ugh I'm so happy you added the second chapter, my heart hurt finishing the first
KatherineAda chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Also, thanks for recommending the song Leaves in the River. Listen to it so much now
KatherineAda chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
I am addicted to your stories even though I get heartaches from reading them. You should really label them as angst . I used to think that I liked hollowgo and mytwidreams the best, but now I'm not sure. Your really close in Parr with mytwidream. You guys have a really similar way of writing that really draws the reader in. So I guess you and mytwidreams are my number 1 and them hollow go is number 2. ...but then sane twin is also really good, and I'm only talking about the Bellice writers! Anyways, love your stories so fricking much. If you were a real author, I would buy all of your books. if you have any great authors or stories, please let me know :-)
kikouma chapter 2 . 10/31/2012
kikouma chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Woowwws this was AMAZING
better then the usuel shitty 20 Chapters 5000 Words, Seriously , Wow *Clap hand*
This was amazing
Guerrilla Warfare chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
That was very sweet. I most definitely prefer the happier ending. Glad I found it.
NandinhaMa chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
I really loved it. This was amazing. Your writing is very great!
Beetlebum101 chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
Really liked this! When i finished reading it, all i could think about was playing hide and seek at the cinema lol

I'm glad you decided to continue it by adding that second chapter. A story like that really needed a happy ending, i think. I loved the whole "i hate you, so much... i know, i hate you too" thing. Very appropriate. You portrayed Bella's emotions well in the second chapter, too.

Nice one and a nice idea. Right, i'm off to read your new one now. Can't wait!
chaseherchiss chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
This was totally amazing. I really enjoyed reading it, and the emotions you managed to evoke with it.

It doesn't need to be anymore than it is for me. Sad endings are a reality we live with every day, some would say happy endings are as well.

However, it's the happy endings that leave us with a hope that no matter how bad our situation might be, that just around the corner happiness can be found. That's a feeling I like, and look for in every story I read!

Wendy55 chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
I love your story; it's very cute and interesting at the same time. Well done.
samaramorgane chapter 2 . 2/12/2011
Great!You know the moments when Bella over Alice speaking on the phone in the lobby and when they talked at Bella's home later on,I had a vall in the throat 'cause it's was so sad!This fic was good!:)
tinapwet chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I loved it... Sorry but I love angst and happy endings especially when it has to do with alice and Bella! I can't wait to read more stories from you!
lynettecullen chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
I LOVED the happy ending!

I'm SO glad that you decided to create it.

It was GREATLY appreciated.
DeJee chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
love it both endings work great and there soooo cute
miluvrox chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
I like both endings. I don't think you should extend it. It's perfect for everyone right now. If they like sad endings they could just stop but if you like happy endings just read the next chapter.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »