Reviews for Accommodations
Drarry4eva chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
This was amazing. It really was. However it needs a sequel. One where they find out who did this to Draco and having Draco get the movement in his lower body back. Please, please consider doing a sequel. I know it's been a while but it's better late than never.
cellaria chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Aw.. This story was precious & pretty amazing really. I think they were in character while still seeming realistic of how people in this situation might feel. Though I really hope you write a sequel! where Draco learns to walk again! Maybe not as well as before but at least some of the time. I could see them developing a new treatment to try. scenes where he eventually is able to take teddy flying & they see him off to hogwarts standing together would be so wonderful :)
cherrybl.dreamer chapter 8 . 5/10/2014
Hey! I found a translation of your story on a german fanfiction webside! I think 2 chapters are translated so far... But I couldn't wait for it to be completed so I had to read the original and I have to say: It's aaaawesome! I really felt Dracos pain and it was written in a way... so true-to-life that I had to cry :'( I also liked the whole background story thing! Like Harry always having had (is that a grammatical disaster?) a crush on Draco and conversely. The whole story was romantic, dramatic and delicate and captivating and... and, and... dunno!
Pleeeease write a sequel! It would make me burst into tears of happiness :')
Megany123 chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Loved every minute. Draco not getting healed was perfect, Harry loved him as he was. Please write more Drarry! You're such a clever writer.
Megany123 chapter 2 . 11/11/2013
It's rare that I write a review before I finish it, but I must rave about your moving staircase for Draco's wheelchair. Genius! And I really like your writing style (nothing ruins the fantasy of a fanfic like bad grammar and spelling). Okay, must get back to reading...
Belle A Lestrange chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Such a tender end to a well-written story.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
The fact that the treatment hasn't worked has broken my heart. This must be how the first few patients of experimental drugs feel like -the fear to hope -the desperation -the agony ... it's heart-breaking.
Belle A Lestrange chapter 5 . 9/16/2013
I hope the treatment works ... even if only a little it would still give them hope for the future
Belle A Lestrange chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Ah Harry is so damned cheeky with how he handles things. And spinach puffs? Emperors new Groove flashback!
Belle A Lestrange chapter 3 . 9/16/2013
Wow Draco's anger hasn't changed then? He really does jump the gun sometimes, doesn't he?
Belle A Lestrange chapter 2 . 9/16/2013
This story is so delightfully detailed. I really can feel myself with them in the rooms, and I can feel Draco's frustration oozing out of your words. Great attention to detail :)
Belle A Lestrange chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
This is such an intriguing beginning to a story. It must be so humiliating for Draco to use a bed-pan and be so dependent on people :O
Dragonwing5 chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Yes! I would love to see a sequel happen here! This was such a wonderful story, and your portrayal of the challenges faced by someone learning to live with those types of disabilities was very realistic. Keep it up!
FreyrFnk chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
sequel.
Sequel
sequel
KillerYoukoKit chapter 8 . 11/12/2012
Sequeeeeeelllllllllll SEEEEQQQQUUEEEEELLLLLLLLLL *calling like a zombie would for brains*