Reviews for To Blot out the Sun
ushmie chapter 8 . 4/26/2020
Wow, I got here too late! You weaving quite an intricate story... if you do have a rough outline of what would have happened with this story, I’d love to hear it. The worst part of incomplete fics is the guessing...
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
First thing Inuyasha should do I think atleast

Get rid of Kikyo
O but make sure the baby she says she carries isn't his.
LUV_ANGEL 77 offline
Guest chapter 8 . 1/22/2016
First thing Inuyasha shoyl
the-clumsy-one chapter 8 . 11/19/2015
Please update soon! :3
Anon chapter 8 . 10/28/2015
Oh no! I was really into this story I'm very sad to see you wont be continuing this story! If it's at all possible can you please at least close it off simply? I just thought this was amazing and I would hate to see it unfinished! You are. A great writer, thank you for this wonderful story
Marie Allen chapter 8 . 12/16/2014
Oh nooo...! I just spent the last 3 1/2 hours reading this! It's so good! How terribly sad. I am still going to follow the story in high hopes that inspiration will kick in at some point and you'll be able to tie things up. Even if it is rushed, it'll still be nice to see it completed. :)
AubreyBlue chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
I just finished reading your story, and I'm so sad! It was really good so far :(
AidbiA chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
I'm so SAD to hear that this story won't be continued, as least anytime soon. Hope inspiration strikes you again, but it's understandable when you have writer's block and your passion for the fandom has dwindled. I hope at the very least you do post a long one-shot of how you intended to end the story so that your fans get some kind of closure for the story.
GoldenEyedRamenLover chapter 8 . 10/12/2014
Fell in love with this story entirely and found this note at the end. I can honestly say Im crushed
Saiyajin Princess Chichi chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Wow after reading and becoming completely enraptured, I'm saddened to read this note at the end. I hope that at some point you find the inspiration to further work on such a wonderfully detailed story. I rarely come across an author on here who's style works for me, but you wrote this story to near perfection in all senses. I'm sad to hear it shall not be continued. Maybe someday. A woman can hope right?
Asian Delicacy chapter 7 . 1/14/2014
I smell trouble wuth a capital T. If the key is already in place then there must be spies in Inuyasha's kingdom. Now I'm wondering if Kikyo is one of them. I liked this chapter very much. The growing ckoseness between Kagome and Inuyashaais magnetic. Their intimate moments whether erotic or innocent are simply beautiful and I love reading about them. I know its been a while since you've updated but I just wanna let you know that you're doing a great job. I wish I could get my writing to flow together flawlessly. Whenever you decide to update I'll be waiting. Until next time
Asian Delicacy chapter 6 . 1/14/2014
Inuyasha made me wanna choke him in this chapter. After that emotionally sensual awesome munt with his wife he wasted no time going back to his wench. I glad he went back to his wife eventually. Feeling some type of way.
Asian Delicacy chapter 5 . 1/14/2014
Oh wow. That chapter was absolutely delicious. The blood ritual was so very much intense. I loved the way their emotions reacted to the mixing of the blood. I swear it was so intense and so well written. The mating was just as intense. Coming together as one is so much more fulfilling when you care for each other. Emotional live makes physical love that much better. I definitely feeling the love.
Asian Delicacy chapter 4 . 1/13/2014
I love the way you wrote the naming ceremony and the rituals along with it. I can't believe I'm saying it but I like Sesshomaru in your story. Kikyo was just plain evil to show up and taunt Kagome. Good chapter nonetheless.
Asian Delicacy chapter 3 . 1/13/2014
What! King Inuyasha apologizing? I'm shocked.