Reviews for Healing
nekokitty55 chapter 2 . 3/26/2011
Please continue this I'm begging you! It has so much potential to be a good tear jerker and romance.
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Or time can be rewritten with surprising results? Thanks for sharing this what if.
Village-Mystic chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Ah, crossed his own time line or something else all together.
rosemont419 chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Why is Jack dead in this universe? Is he mortal? Why is everyone so mean? *tears hair out* I need to know more.

Very lovely, love. I adore this insofar. :) However, I need to know what's going on desperately, so it would be helpful to update as soon as you are able. (I don't normally read WIP's, but for you I will endure.)

seamuxfinny chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Yay, Owen and Tosh are here, too! Great chapter, I can't wait to see why Jack is supposedly dead!

:D
Ariacle chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
In the next chapter, you had better explain how Jack died in their universe. I'm very curious.

More, asap.

Air

:P
ForestSprite chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
Would you be surprised if I told you I like this story? I'm waiting with bated breath for the next chapter so I can not only edit it but get a sneak peek before everyone else :)
bellykaat chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
Mysteriouser and mysterious! Thanks for updating!
doctorcoffeegirl chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Brilliant, of course! Next Chapter is just as amazing, I'll send it as soon as possible, My E-mail is explaining the rest of it!
lifelikedoll chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
baka-san likes!
mysterious advisor chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
alright, you got me curious... so I am patiently waiting for the next chapter
seamuxfinny chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
ooh, exciting! I can't wait to see what happens next, this story is really good!
bellykaat chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ooooh! Looking forward to seeing where this is going! Thanks for sharing.
rosemont419 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I love you so much for making this. Like, seriously. So much love for you. 3

I don't know what the heck is going on but I can't wait to find out (even though I'm thinking it's some sort of parallel universe or summat.)

Only complaint is that's it's not eleven. (But I have a super epic crush on him in comparison to ten, so...)

But thank you for writing this for me love, I can't wait to read more! :)