Reviews for Small, Dark Places
canchan10 chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
that was cute. I liked the episode but i like yours too! i'm torn now. good job again!
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
Great fic.
DearlyandSincerely chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
I already told you lol, but this is absolutely perfect. Just what I needed. A little fluff and optimism. Great job!
mare maris chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Cute :)
marple chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
Cute little fic. I wish it could be that easy, but with how the show have dug them so deep down in this mess, it wont be realistic.

It should really take a lot for him to convince Brennan that he really loves her.
fOrEnSiC-123 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Great fic! And I heard that spoiler too! I cant wait! They BETTER end the season as a couple! Its like the writers are playing "Let's see how many different annoying ways we can keep them apart"

It's about darn time for them to get together! And what a better way to do it than in a confined elevator (:

well anyways, great story!
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
hehehe. love the last line. this was good. thank you.
Sarae64 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Oh, if only...

nicely done. I so miss the B/B moments in most S5 episodes. Your scenario would be awesome.

Thanks.

Alyssa86InMN chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I liked that, it was very cute! Keep up the great work!
ellesbelles2009 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Brilliant
cast14 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
great story i loved it
hurtangel26 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
great fic! i so hope that's what's really gonna happen! :) ;)
BoothanddBrennan chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I know what you mean, when I read this spoiler I got super dooper excited. It sucks how it's so far away :( BUT I hope all of this happens in that scene and more :)
jmbatt chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I really, really hope that your version is the one that comes true. I'm so tired of the A.U. they've been giving us.
Vebbie chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Very sweet - I love it! :)