Reviews for Big Time Relization
Miss.awesome12 chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
I luv the story please make more chapters it is awesome
child who is cool chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
great chapter
ice diamond chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
awwww that was so sweet! and i have a story idea, its a logancamile pairing i was thinking that camile and jo lost there memory about logan kendall and etc, when they got into a car crash, so its up to logan and kendall to get them to remeber but the hard part is camile still doesnt remeber logan until at the end logan kiss camile and she gets all her memory back and it only takes 4 days for jo to remeber kendall and everything. but camile takes long to remeber.
happygirl57 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
This is a great story. Logan and Camille are so different from each other yet that's why they're so perfect for each other. I loved the ending!
HPNARNIAFAN15404 chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
Awww... I love the ending:D can't wait for more stories ;D
Amanda chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Nawwww logie's got a crush ;p

Love the story (y) please update soon?
poeticjustice13 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
lol I really like this story. I can't wait for more! I love how serious Camille is about the whole no talking thing. I like how it's just making Logan frustrated
rocio chapter 2 . 2/10/2011
excellent your story, follow this please! sorry for my English is horrible! :)
AVATAR's maddest Hatter chapter 2 . 2/8/2011
HAHA, But when is Logan going to learn that his three best friends just make EVERYTHING worse. LOL. Love this story You're amazing, can't wait to see what Kendall plans to do to help our fav couple get together. UPdate soon, I really love this!
iLikeToWriteFanfiction chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
This is pretty good. I'm not a huge fan of BTR, but this is nice!
ugochi99 chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
cute make 1 more chapter
WildWolfLuver chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
Wow great chapter! Logan finally relizes it! Update aoon plz!
imadisneygirl chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
this was aweesomee!

lavlilac chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. And I can't wait to read what happens next.

thank you for sharing and keep up the good work :)
xBleepblapbloopx chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
This was really gooD. I can't believe that this was your first fic, your such a good writer.

I liked the huor you put into it.

P.S I wish I could write like you.