Reviews for Vindiciae Nuptia
Good chapter!
Evci chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
Update soon !
serenityselena chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
so glad those 2 idiots got the punishments they deserved...

hope to read more_
momocolady chapter 17 . 4/20/2011
good chapter
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
I like this story. It is a good story. Please keep writing this story and update soon.
Rori Potter chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
HPxMangaFan chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
I can't wait to see what happeneds in the next chapter.
peny.lane chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
So sweet :) I love how well Bill takes care of his little mate.
kentrek1 chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
finally it over, harry and bill can now stop worrying what fudge will do. and both can look forward to the birth of their first child. bill's brother better get ready to be uncles with ginny as aunty. and mollyand arthur will be grandparents with sirius and remus filling those roles on harry side. so who will be the little one godfather and mother?
Ichi-chan1 chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
awesome lov the chapter plzs update soon
Emerald Harkness chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
I'm guessing that's the end of Fudge, suiting end for the bumb. Cute little Harry and Bill moment so it wasen't all about the trail. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
V. L. Crawford chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
Great chapter, but to short. Update fast please.
YaoiSlash chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Moody looked at the children who had just walked back into the room. "Is there anything you kids can't do? Capture deranged former Minister of Magic, check. Kill Voldemort, check. You all are incredible."

The thought of Moody of all people saying that sent me into a giggling frenzy. Lol XD
YaoiSlash chapter 15 . 4/16/2011

The thought of Moody of all people saying that sent in into a giggling frenzy. Lol XD
325 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »