Reviews for Vindiciae Nuptia
Ichi-chan1 chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
awesome lov the chapter plzs update soon
Emerald Harkness chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
I'm guessing that's the end of Fudge, suiting end for the bumb. Cute little Harry and Bill moment so it wasen't all about the trail. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
V. L. Crawford chapter 17 . 4/19/2011
Great chapter, but to short. Update fast please.
YaoiSlash chapter 15 . 4/16/2011
Moody looked at the children who had just walked back into the room. "Is there anything you kids can't do? Capture deranged former Minister of Magic, check. Kill Voldemort, check. You all are incredible."

The thought of Moody of all people saying that sent me into a giggling frenzy. Lol XD
YaoiSlash chapter 15 . 4/16/2011

The thought of Moody of all people saying that sent in into a giggling frenzy. Lol XD
Taboo22 chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
awesome.
serenityselena chapter 16 . 4/15/2011
I hope those two will get the harshest punishment possible for their crimes... they deserve it...

cant wait to read more _
serenityselena chapter 15 . 4/15/2011
so glad that Fudge has been captured and he didnt manage to hurt our heroes _
brokenangelwings16 chapter 16 . 4/14/2011
plz keep wrting
salazarslocket chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
Bill is so adorable towards Harry.. if only I could have this Bill for myself. (;
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
YESSS! JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED!
momocolady chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
good chapter
MagicalKitsune chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
Oh, wow! This was intense. I'm looking forward to the next update to this story! I really like the storyline to this!
kentrek1 chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
it is time to lock them up and throw away the key. and if fudge thinks for one moment that he could get away, that time as well and truely gone. who knew fudge bashing was so good.

glad to see everyone standing by harry and bill and there unborn child.
lilylunaweasleypotter chapter 16 . 4/6/2011
Great chapter i cant wait to see what happens update soon
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »