Reviews for Vindiciae Nuptia
Ichi-chan1 chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
awesome
Deby Magid chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
has something hapened to harry?
FRK921 chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
I love it. Just wish it weren't so short!
Celestialuna chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
good chapter!
TIGGI1 chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Great story so far I look forward to the next chapter :)
V. L. Crawford chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
Another great chapter, but a little to short. Please update soon.
RRW chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Poor Harry...but end the baby will be worth it. But why would they be worried about returning now that Fudge is in jail? What other dangers await them in England?
MagicalKitsune chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Ooooooh...I wounder what Charlie needs to tell Bill! I can't wait to find out! Nice update!
Rori Potter chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Emerald Harkness chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Cliffhanger! Love it! Wonder what the danger will be. Cute relationship kind of chapter. Look forward to the next chapter, maybe a little longer? Happy Writing!
dax33 chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
yippy I was happy to see a new chapter
enchanted nightingale chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Nice one!
Emerald Harkness chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
As you suggested from your message from the change i read this story. I do have some suggestions for ya to continue on and hopefully help with the writers blcok. How about having them go back to England to see Sirius and Madame Pomfrey cause from other stories and even just the book and how you have Harry's personality i don't see him liking anyone to take care of him and his baby. Also have them go see Molly and Arthur- that will be a histerical to read about. If you want to keep them in Disney which i don't think the boys would want to, i guess you could have Harry freak out about what is he going to do because bad ppl are still after him and he still has school to go thru and so on and so forth. If ya want anymore suggestions or want to discuss what i said, message me. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 11 . 2/20/2011