Reviews for Vindiciae Nuptia
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 12 . 3/3/2011
I think if/when I ever get to go to Disenyworld/Universal Studios I will have to take/buy an extra bag myself. lol1 I love that you had them have to buy that extra bagage. Then again all they have to do is shrink it before they cary it anywhere. Lucky, lucky wizards! lol!

I can't beleive Fudge, or anyone for that matter, would use his granddaughter like that. I'm glad she told everyone the truth. I love that Fudge loses his house, that's what he gets fo being a thief!

And Harry 'owning' a part of Hogwarts is just funny and totaly awsome!

Well I can't wait to see what happens next! Harry learning he's pregnat with twins would be funny. (I'm rather hooked on twins. Don't really know why. lol!)
serenityselena chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
awesome story ...

hope to read more soon _
V. L. Crawford chapter 13 . 3/3/2011
I really like this story. Update soon please.
MissiYoung chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
wow, even the angsty parts where i get all angry are just chock full of sweetness! *hearts this*

*and you*

mark has SUCH an awesome mom...
kentrek1 chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
so fudge got out. just great when can harry life have some time when his life is not in danger. but albus sending kingsley to kill fudge, that is something the light should do. at least bill will be staying to protect his husband.
FRK921 chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
Wow. Fudge escaped! Are they telling anyone about the baby yet?
Ichi-chan1 chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
awesome lov it lov the chapter plzs update soon
Deby Magid chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
good chapter

poor kingsley
Emerald Harkness chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
Nice way to bring back Fudge into the story. Like how Lucius is a good guy in this story. Love the cute little family interactions. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
WyrdSmith chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
I'm hooked on this and have enjoyed many of your other stories. Thank you for writing and sharing these! ... Would love to see what you can do with a Harry/Fred/George plot, where the twins are deeper than many authors make them.
Rori Potter chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
Thank you. Update soon.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
awesome
Deby Magid chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
has something hapened to harry?
FRK921 chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
I love it. Just wish it weren't so short!
Celestialuna chapter 12 . 2/27/2011