Reviews for Vindiciae Nuptia
Emerald Harkness chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
Cliffhanger! Love it! Wonder what the danger will be. Cute relationship kind of chapter. Look forward to the next chapter, maybe a little longer? Happy Writing!
dax33 chapter 12 . 2/26/2011
yippy I was happy to see a new chapter
enchanted nightingale chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Nice one!
Emerald Harkness chapter 11 . 2/22/2011
As you suggested from your message from the change i read this story. I do have some suggestions for ya to continue on and hopefully help with the writers blcok. How about having them go back to England to see Sirius and Madame Pomfrey cause from other stories and even just the book and how you have Harry's personality i don't see him liking anyone to take care of him and his baby. Also have them go see Molly and Arthur- that will be a histerical to read about. If you want to keep them in Disney which i don't think the boys would want to, i guess you could have Harry freak out about what is he going to do because bad ppl are still after him and he still has school to go thru and so on and so forth. If ya want anymore suggestions or want to discuss what i said, message me. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
LillyFlowerLovesHerHunnie chapter 11 . 2/20/2011
Love it!
momocolady chapter 11 . 2/18/2011
good chapter, bye
Evci chapter 11 . 2/12/2011
Please, please update soon ! Love the story so far, and cant wait to read more of it !
Pheonix1424 chapter 11 . 2/11/2011
yay for harry and fudge and the other guy be given the kiss?
MagicalKitsune chapter 11 . 2/10/2011
I like the story! It's soooo, cute! I can't wait to see what happeneds next. It's very good work.
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
Aaaawwwwwwwwwwww! keep up the good work!
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Love it! At first, mostly just chapters 1 & 2, this reminded me strongly of another story. The other is a Harry/Charlie called “Someone To Protect Him” by Lovefremione. They are very different however, though both are awesome.

I love that Bill and Harry went to Walt Disney World and the Magic Kingdom! I can’t wait to see what they do there, or what happens to them there.
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
awesome lov it lov the chapter plzs plzs update soon
Soccerqueen237 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
WHEE! I"M SO HAPPY THAT YOU UPDATED!

So both stories are great and now I see that you updated this one, I'll have to keep an eye on both. Great little snippet, although I could guess that he was getting pregnant.

Soccer
dax33 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
It was a good chapter. I wonder what is happening in England and will they tell charlie
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »