Reviews for Vindiciae Nuptia
arya19 chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
I love this story so far. Particularly the way you handled Fudge and Pembroke! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Dedelle chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Love it! More please?
fan2fic chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
this is brilliant! I can't wait for more! :D
Vicki219 chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Ha thats brilliant. Update some more soon please
loretta537 chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
this is a great story! i cant wait to see what will happen next
lovelupe07 chapter 10 . 2/1/2011
Love the story so far. I am looking forward to the next chapter. I got a kick out of the disney is a wizard twist.
sub0chick chapter 10 . 1/31/2011
this is such a great story, i love the plot and your take on the characters. and as a disney fan, i love that you worked it in too lol. great job on everything so far, can't wait for mroe :)
Soccerqueen237 chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
SUCH AN AWESOME STORY! I love it!

Soccer
Ichi-chan1 chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
awesome lov it lov the story plzs plzs plzs update soon
Paddy Gurl chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
So what they are in Orlando Florida anyways it is good
RRW chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
Oh I can imagine how Bill and Charlie will react to the Hotel Tower of Terror...Now THAT is my favorite ride in Disney World. Also, they should take a trip to Universal Studios. The rides there are better for young adults and teenagers. (Back to the Future, Jaws, Men in Black, etc). I prefer that park than the magic kingdom anyday.
V. L. Crawford chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
Wow this was a fantastic chapter. I can't wait to read more. Update fast please.
Lovefremione chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
Ok, got hooked on this story which lead me to your others, and now I love them all! Can't wait for Harry and Charlie's wedding, and I love the side pairing of Sev and Bill.
In The Mix chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
Nice choice for vacation spots. I mean why didn't I think of that? It should have been obvious! lol.

Please UPdate soon!
snapehermionelover chapter 10 . 1/27/2011
I am a notoriously bad reviewer but this chapter just begged me to review. You have combined two of my most favorite things here - Harry Potter and Disney World. Thank you so much! I love Disney World and love that you are incorporating my favorite place on the planet in this story.
343 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »