Reviews for Vindiciae Nuptia
Silver Ardor Dragon chapter 10 . 2/8/2011
Love it! At first, mostly just chapters 1 & 2, this reminded me strongly of another story. The other is a Harry/Charlie called “Someone To Protect Him” by Lovefremione. They are very different however, though both are awesome.

I love that Bill and Harry went to Walt Disney World and the Magic Kingdom! I can’t wait to see what they do there, or what happens to them there.
Rori Potter chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 11 . 2/8/2011
awesome lov it lov the chapter plzs plzs update soon
Soccerqueen237 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
WHEE! I"M SO HAPPY THAT YOU UPDATED!

So both stories are great and now I see that you updated this one, I'll have to keep an eye on both. Great little snippet, although I could guess that he was getting pregnant.

Soccer
dax33 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
It was a good chapter. I wonder what is happening in England and will they tell charlie
V. L. Crawford chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Well this was a good chapter. I can't wait to read more. Update fast please.
In The Mix chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
YAY! MPREG! You just made me a really happy cookie. Please UPdate soon!
jujukittychick chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
le sigh, i wanna go on vacation lol. at least harry got to experience some of the stuff he missed growing up. and they're going to have a baby, awwww. lol love the bit about the prophet jumping to conclusions as usual. keep up the good work :)
arya19 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Great news! It was kind of obvious that he was pregnant from the moment he was ill but my knowing probably comes from the fact that I have read so much of stories with pregnant men in it so I don't know if other people would have found it.

The bit with the newspaper is a good idea. It gives us a look on the situation in England. Perhaps you could write a chapter on what is happening in England. Discussions between Dumbledore and the others for example.

Good luck for the next chapter.
FantasyLover74 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
can't wait to read of Molly's scream over the news of Harry being pregnant.
JtheChosen1 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
Very nice work - hope you get over the dreaded Writer's Block!
arya19 chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
I love this story so far. Particularly the way you handled Fudge and Pembroke! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Dedelle chapter 10 . 2/6/2011
Love it! More please?
fan2fic chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
this is brilliant! I can't wait for more! :D
Vicki219 chapter 10 . 2/4/2011
Ha thats brilliant. Update some more soon please
354 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »