Reviews for Vindiciae Nuptia
this is so good
domsijohn chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
this is good
purefaith91 chapter 18 . 11/20/2011
Another quality story! Loved all of your character personalities. Very enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing. p
purefaith91 chapter 12 . 11/19/2011
I sure hope that portkey does not take them somewhere else. They should have had Charlie come and get them with one. I'm not very paranoid, huh? Great story so far. p
Terra Elizabeth chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
Very good story. Good writing style.
wolfpup0730 chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
loved this story
MistaMeow chapter 18 . 11/14/2011
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing and sharing!
LazzzyCat chapter 18 . 11/13/2011
A good story. But I want to know two things; who was the bonding jewlery originally for and what did they specifically do their honeymoon.
Rika100 chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
This is really good. I really like the story. It's not a usual pairing I would read but you have done a great job. Keep it up. :)
TalaDentro chapter 18 . 10/22/2011
I LOVE this story! There are some issues here and there mostly related to use of spells and especially in chapter 13. Still, it is so fantastic. Bill/Harry is hard to come by and a multi-chaptered story for the pairing is pretty much unheard of! I was very excited to find it and it didn't disappoint. Worth the read. Added to favorites. :)
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
I LOVE how your story kinda of ended like with the books, at the station sending their child off to Hogwarts. Very nice story :)
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Ok, this story was completed a while ago (looove so far) and I don't expect any changes or anything but I just can't help myself with putting my own two cents in (character flaw?... maybe ;] ) Bill says, "men were considered more important centuries ago" in concerns to being protected. But not really, they were important because they held power but women had wombs. They would be raped and filled with the life of their enemy, ruining her and her family's honor and bloodline. This still happens in time of war, not with certain people/families but with nations, get the women of the area pregnant and leave behind your "half-demon spawns" to be hated and remembered. We Americans did it in Vietnam, and really, to many examples to say.

Sorry! :) lol I just can't help myself sometimes! ...anyway, gotta go finish the rest of the story. Love it!
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »