Reviews for Vindiciae Nuptia
Rika100 chapter 18 . 11/6/2011
This is really good. I really like the story. It's not a usual pairing I would read but you have done a great job. Keep it up. :)
TalaDentro chapter 18 . 10/22/2011
I LOVE this story! There are some issues here and there mostly related to use of spells and especially in chapter 13. Still, it is so fantastic. Bill/Harry is hard to come by and a multi-chaptered story for the pairing is pretty much unheard of! I was very excited to find it and it didn't disappoint. Worth the read. Added to favorites. :)
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 18 . 10/12/2011
I LOVE how your story kinda of ended like with the books, at the station sending their child off to Hogwarts. Very nice story :)
LiveFreeDieWell chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Ok, this story was completed a while ago (looove so far) and I don't expect any changes or anything but I just can't help myself with putting my own two cents in (character flaw?... maybe ;] ) Bill says, "men were considered more important centuries ago" in concerns to being protected. But not really, they were important because they held power but women had wombs. They would be raped and filled with the life of their enemy, ruining her and her family's honor and bloodline. This still happens in time of war, not with certain people/families but with nations, get the women of the area pregnant and leave behind your "half-demon spawns" to be hated and remembered. We Americans did it in Vietnam, and really, to many examples to say.

Sorry! :) lol I just can't help myself sometimes! ...anyway, gotta go finish the rest of the story. Love it!
egwolf65 chapter 18 . 10/10/2011
great story!
Stormshadow13 chapter 18 . 10/9/2011
Awsome story!

Love the pairing.

The end was great!
Labmama chapter 10 . 10/2/2011
Well of course Walt Disney was a wizard. You are a genius! I'm grinning so hard right now
Ichi-chan1 chapter 18 . 9/29/2011
funny ending lov it
Tlcatlady chapter 18 . 9/19/2011
Wonderful story start to finish! There aren't enough Bill/Harry fics to suit me :) TLC
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 18 . 9/17/2011
I loved it!

Great story

I love the relationships you had and the events

It was awesome!

I loved the ending!

Serves Bill right :)

Kudos

Blade
gingerninja713 chapter 18 . 8/28/2011
Hahaha oh my gods I found this story to be hilarious! Thanks for providing such a great story
The Ravenclaw-ish Slytherin chapter 18 . 8/26/2011
This was a good story...I wish you would do like a little one-shot going on about Bill's pregnancy. I think it would be rather interesting. Anyway, good story.
black angel in love chapter 18 . 8/16/2011
Bill and Harry pregnant the same time? LOL! I just cant imagine Bill pregnant. Great story! i loved it!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 18 . 8/15/2011