Reviews for Vindiciae Nuptia
InsertManiacalLaughterHere chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
i love you

i absolutely adore disney, and with you writing this, i just about died
MrsDracoMalfoy-Snape chapter 18 . 6/12/2011
Hahaha cute ending !
The Great Hirudinea chapter 18 . 6/1/2011
"Bill's pregnant!" Aw... the perfect ending. Harry had to go through the pregnancy what four? times, and now it's Bill's turn. *Cackles evilly* Great story! Loved the ending!
Slytherine-One chapter 18 . 5/29/2011
Bravo :)
MonkeyZebraPrint chapter 18 . 5/19/2011
Wow more please
cookyc chapter 18 . 5/18/2011
oh I so love this story big fav
Arithmancy Master chapter 18 . 5/18/2011
Enjoyed it, generally happy all ways round. Fudge was not a very scary baddy so not too much angst. I was always confident that he would be caught.

With all those kids I don't suppose Harry worked at all.

He seemed content with life.
Arithmancy Master chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Like the start and the justifiable rationale for the bond.

I had noted that you seemed to like mpreg stories and have found out why from your profile. I presume from your login name that being a mom is very important to you.

I'm currently at home looking after my daughter but need to start work again in 2 minutes - drat!

Look forward to chapter 2.

I love Charlie, Bill and Draco, not so keen on Lucius as a partner, think he is a bit too old (other than for Snape/marauder). Thanks for increasing substantially the number of older Weasley stories available.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 18 . 5/15/2011
Love!
sarini chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
Interesting, and well written. I am also a fa of Harry/non-Ron-or-Percy-male-Weasley pairings. Check out 'Skin Deep' by Vingilot (should be in my Favorites) and my 'Unlocking' series.

Happy Writing! (and reading)

sarini
fan2fic chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
that was brilliant! I'm so sad to see it end! LOVED that last line though! Great job!
dhh chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
Did you count wrong..Shouldn't Harry being carry is sixth child and NOT fifth?

Will, Orion, the 3 females..THEN the unborn child that he's carrying..That makes it six children and not five altogether..
ILoveAnime89 chapter 18 . 4/27/2011
Love it.
MagicalKitsune chapter 18 . 4/26/2011
Wat a great ending to the story! I lovethe fact that Harry and Bill had a huge family!
Thepyrobandnerd chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
*applause* brilliant! Luved it! Now a word for those who care:

PLEASE GO READ "IT AFFECTS US ALL" BY FREDANDGEORGEFREAK! EVERY REVIEW MADE IS ANOTHER DONATION TOWARDS A LEUKIMIA FOUNDATION! PLEASE GO READ IT AND REVIEW
341 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »