Reviews for Asleep in my Arms
kata0608 chapter 1 . 2/16
q lindo muy bunito
Hermoso mencanto es muy Lindo;-)
MYSTERIOUSGURL chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
AWESOME
The Angel of Randomsity chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Awww.. so cuteeeeeee :D I've loved Tadamu from the very beginning.. and when it got to the episode when Tadase finds out Amu had Ikuto living in her room, then the face Tadase made.. it broke my heart... he was gunna cryyyy D:
SuicidalSmile chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
CUTE~ think I'm on a sugar high from all the sugar and sweetness you put in that adorable one-shot! Make more? *sparkly eyes*
MegamiTenshiHime chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
One word

KAWAI!
miramisa90212 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
LUV IT! :))
Mermain123 chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
I think this story gave me a cavity (that means I liked it alot)it was soooooooo sweeeeeeeeeet love love LOVE the story you should write more Tadamu your'e quite talented at it
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Wow...

This is so pretty. :) Such a cute Tadamu moment! n.n They're so shy and timid around each other... Tadase was just so sweet in this! X3 Gosh.

Such a nice cute and fluffy one-shot. C: It was very well-written. :D

Shidonii
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
-sniff- AWWW! That was just too adorable! I love how Tadase is so nervous-and-and -and -BREATHES- okay, that was just too cute for me. ~faves~
pinkkittyninja chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
u know, i don't like this couple, but i LOVED the story! it's so short cute and sweet it's awesome! and the ending was so...sweet ending like! :D anywayz cya!

~Cookie
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Yay for Tadamu! :D Amuto's like...blah to me. I get that it's the canon pairing, but Tadamu is way better. 8D Tadamu forever!
Heart-Shaped Quill chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Aw, that was such a sweet Tadamu story! I like how it was structured, it really set the mood.

Nice work :D