Reviews for will you be mine
Snapped Venice chapter 8 . 7/3/2014
Awwww, that was so perfect! I loved this story. Well, I'm off to your page to see what other amazing work you have.
Snapped Venice chapter 6 . 7/3/2014
Don't feel pathetic! I love the story! It wasn't short either. It was a good length for a chapter! Well, have a great day!
Snapped Venice chapter 5 . 7/3/2014
Don't worry, you did a great job for Italy. Everyone portrays him as a ditz who can't get anything right(except in M fics O.o) but you made him have brans and emotions. I really like that. It's a really good story so far, and I can' wait to read all of your other stories. Have great day
Snapped Venice chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
Hi I love this story. It's so cute. All I could think of when Germany was saying "Why do I feel this way?" I was literally saying " Because love is love. Its love that matters, not gender." Your story is extremely well written, and once I finish this one I look forward to reading more of your work! I hope you have a great day
kyle brovfloski chapter 8 . 8/23/2013
XD
MitsukiCorral chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Fifille chapter 8 . 5/31/2012
CONTINUE YOU BASTARD. This is too good to finish! D
Vampchick2010 chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
i like this story. though it seems to end with a cliff hanger. i enjoyed reading it.
PyroXNamedXHaze chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
o...m...g! (So poland of me...) So KAWAIIII! and don't tell but... whispers: I'm a GrecceXJapan fan! so I kinda almost died with that little part and died with the rest of the story ending!
TiredOtaku chapter 8 . 9/16/2011
AWW that was really sweet! Germany finally gave in and loved Italy! aww 333 thank you for writing this! I really loved it xD its cute 3333
Nattaeus chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Yay! I love the ending. I like that kind of stuff, you know?

I like the whole story, even though I think the chapters are to short.

Ah and I like the way you picture the Axis. 3
Waruitenshi chapter 8 . 2/17/2011
I think it's utterly adoreable! Whether you continue or not is up to you lol I think its awesome either way! If you need some inspiration check out the song "CHOCOLAT" By Mariya Ise (Tcy Force). I've been listening to it throughout this whole fanfic and its fits well.
HHotwang chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
I was thinking Romano could get into this! Japan tellsGreece and, Greece tells Turkey and, Turkey tell Hungary and, Hungary tell Austra and, Austra tells Prussia and, Prussia tells Spain and, Spain tells Romano. (Prussia & Spain are drinking buddies so...Yeah. Gereece tells Turkey while he's yelling at him and, so forth.) I got this really plannned out XD I think you should continue it and, hopefully FF won't give you anymore bs.

-1# Fan, Chibi Otaku
Meiyosama chapter 8 . 2/3/2011
Myaaaaah

tis kyute!

I love doitsu and italia in thissss
sam-makes-pancakes chapter 8 . 2/1/2011
i really love this fanfic. haha